Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection OUT NOW! Nomad Recruited for Zombie Labs!

default-featured-image
Post Thumb:

/aug11/codrezs.jpg

As a writer for Dread Central, I’m no stranger to odd packages. The blood-stained funnel in an evidence bag … the bronze Olympic medal warning that “Death doesn’t like to be cheated” and even some years back a lone Joker card that almost caused my death at the hands of rabid geek friends. What came this week was not that peculiar when measured up against these strange artifacts, but it is certainly the first time I’ve gotten blueprints for death rays in the mail!

Activision is revving up the hype engine for Call of Duty: Rezurrection, to be released first to Xbox LIVE users on August 23rd (HEY THAT’S TODAY!!) Rezurrection’s stellar payload features the never-before-seen zombie frag-fest Moon, as well as four re-mastered levels from Zombies past, an enhanced Zombies soundtrack and new Moon theme.

Moon features outrageous new weapons, futuristic gear and hordes of low-gravity undead beasts, delivering Black Ops’ most expansive, visceral, and otherworldly Zombies experience yet. Meanwhile, bolstered with the firepower and visual splendor of Black Ops, players can relive the nightmare of “Nacht der Üntoten,” escape the Zombie madness in the asylum of “Verrückt,” battle back the undead Imperial Army of “Shi No Numa,” and pull the plug on “Der Riese,” the zombie factory that started it all.

Once Rezurrection is downloaded, Black Ops will make available a free Zombies soundtrack with three tracks never before available for purchase, and a free Moon theme. For our fans who purchased the Black Ops Hardened or Prestige Editions and have already downloaded the Classic Zombie pack with re-mastered maps, the pack can be redownloaded to get Rezurrection with Moon; and Black Ops will make available the soundtrack and theme for free.

To bolster the ranks of their zombie shredding forced, they’ve obviously gone out seeking the best of the best. I will don my t-shirt, build my rayguns of doom and prepare for the zombie apocalypse. God bless Jon Bon Jovi. New Jersey will be zombie free on my watch.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection OUT NOW! Nomad Recruited for Zombie Labs!

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Kill your dead in our comments section below!

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized