Clive Barker Offers Final Word on Hellraiser: Revelations

default-featured-image
Source Name:

Clive Barker on Twitter

Source Url:

https://twitter.com/#!/RealCliveBarker

Post Thumb:

/aug11/hells.jpg

One of the reason why we love Clive Barker so much around these parts is because of how outspoken he is. Need an example? Wait until you see his latest hilarious comments about the upcoming sequel Hellraiser: Revelations!

Hello,my friends. I want to put on record that the flick out there using the word Hellraiser IS NO FUCKIN’ CHILD OF MINE!” he screams via Twitter. “I have NOTHING to do with the fuckin’ thing. If they claim it’s from the mind of Clive Barker, it’s a lie. It’s not even from my butt-hole.

Hellraiser: Revelations (review here), directed by Victor Garcia (Mirrors 2), stars Steven Brand, Daniel Buran, Jolene Anderson, Nick Eversman, Stephen Smith Collins, and Jay Gillespie.

Look for it on VOD and in limited theatres on September 1st followed by a DVD and Blu-ray release on October 18th.

Synopsis
Two friends in Mexico discover the Lament Configuration and unleash Pinhead, but one decides to try to survive by swapping himself with someone else. Once they go missing, family members go in search of them but find Pinhead instead.

Clive Barker Offers Final Word on Hellraiser: Revelations

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Go to Hell in the comments section below!

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized