First Details of the 20-City Tour for The Perfect House

default-featured-image
Post Thumb:

/jul11/perfecthouses.jpg

Prior to its worldwide Facebook launch on October 1st, horror anthology The Perfect House will go on a 20-city tour of the United States, which will start in Austin, Texas, and end in Buffalo, New York. In addition, the tour has its first sponsor: Hart D. Fisher’s American Horrors.

American Horrors is a new uncut horror channel coming to FilmOn.com’s basic cable channel line-up. As part of the network launch, American Horrors will be covering every aspect of The Perfect House, its tour, and its VOD launch on Facebook.

When I got my screener of The Perfect House, I went home and watched it twice in a row,” said American Horrors mastermind Hart D. Fisher. “I loved it. It delivered the bloody goods for me on every level.

Directed by Kris Hulbert and Randy Kent and starring Monique Parent, Felissa Rose, Will Robertson, Andrea Vahl, Chris Raab, Jonathan Tiersten and John Philbin, The Perfect House will be available for viewing on the film’s Facebook fan page.

Synopsis:
In The Perfect House, newlyweds Mike and Marisol (Robertson and Vahl) are given a tour of their dream home by a perky real estate agent (Parent), and they soon find out their perfect house might just have a foreboding past. The ugly horrors of this house are revealed through three original tales of terror detailing the grim circumstances of the previous occupants. Done as an anthology, each short story in this homage to horror emulates the story and shooting styles of specific time periods in cinematic horror history.

The filmmakers are also actively looking to include additional local sponsors, and in the indie spirit of the movie, they have created a sponsorship page (click here). This is a unique opportunity to promote a company’s brand on a local level as the film travels from city-to-city on the tour, in addition to customizable and reality-TV style multimedia sponsorship.

Most businesses spend big money on advertising that only offers the potential for an increase in business without any real way to measure the success in dollars earned,” said filmmaker Kris Hulbert. “We are looking to expand the earning potential and level of financial success coming from those advertising dollars by counting your sponsorship as an investment in the film itself, allowing you the opportunity to turn a profit while promoting your brand.

On August 28th The Perfect House will kick off its bus tour with a special screening at the Alamo Drafthouse in Austin. Following Austin will be New Orleans, Mobile AL, Atlanta GA, Tampa FL, Miami FL, Orlando FL, Jacksonville FL, Savannah GA, Myrtle Beach SC, Virginia Beach VA, Washington DC, Philadelphia PA, New York City NY, Providence RI, Boston MA, Portland ME, Montreal CA, and Syracuse NY. The tour will end with an exclusive premiere in Buffalo with a select group of sponsors who will be part of the special screening with the cast and crew.

Click here to “demand it” in your town. For specific dates and cities confirmed thus far or to follow the daily tour blog when it starts later this month, visit The Perfect House website.

The Perfect House to Be First New Film Launched on Facebook

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
See ugly horrors revealed in the comments section below.

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized