Check Out the Poster for Josh Boone’s X-Men Horror Movie The New Mutants

default-featured-image

Back in October, on Friday the 13th, we shared your first look at director Josh Boone’s upcoming horror movie set in the X-Men universe called The New Mutants.

The trailer gave me a strong A Nightmare on Elm Street feeling, and today’s poster only reinforces that.

Not that it’s a bad thing that this Marvel movie reminds me of the many adventures of Freddy Krueger. At this point, regarding comic book movies, I’ll gladly take that over some of the other offerings that have been hitting us en masse the past few years (decades).

You can check out the new poster for the film on the right. Just give it a click to see it in high-res. After that, make sure to hit us up below and let us know how excited you are for The New Mutants!

The film stars Henry Zaga, Anya Taylor-Joy, Maisie Williams, Charlie Heaton, and Alice Braga, who took over a role originally filled by Rosario Dawson. Josh Boone (The Fault in Our Stars) directs from a script he co-wrote with Knate Lee. Simon Kinberg and Karen Rosenfelt produce.

The New Mutants is set to hit April 13, 2018.

Synopsis:
Held in a secret facility against their will, five new mutants have to battle the dangers of their powers, as well as the sins of their past. They aren’t out to save the world — they’re just trying to save themselves.

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: