New Eye, Hill & Stone Pics!

default-featured-image

New pic from Return to House on Haunted Hill!With Comic Con now in full swing, it’s going to become like a tennis match out there trying to keep track of all the things that will be popping up online between now and Sunday.

The first bits have filtered down, and STYD managed to get some cool new shots from the upcoming Return to House on Haunted Hill direct-to-DVD release, the first film to feature a choose your own adventure-type ending!

For those of you at Comic Con, the remake’s sequel will be previewed on Friday in room 6A, with none other than producer Joel Silver himself there to dish out the info. Click on the picture or right here to see the rest of Shock’s pics from Return to House on Haunted Hill!

First look at Deaths of Ian Stone!Next up, Horror Movies.ca got the first couple of pics from The Deaths of Ian Stone, the movie about a poor bastard who keeps dying in horrible ways every night. Dying’s no way to make a living, as they say.

No word on when the film will be out, but you can click on the pic or right here to see the rest of the pics from The Deaths of Ian Stone!

First look at The Eye!Finally, Bloody Disgusting nabbed the first look at Lionsgate’s upcoming remake of The Eye which, as I’m sure you’ll recall, stars Jessica Alba as a girl who gets experimental surgery to correct her blindness, only to discover that she can now see the other side. And it’s not pretty.

The directing team behind Ils (aka Them) were on this one so it’s definitely on my “must see” list, even though it’d be hard to top the original for me; I really did like that movie a lot. The Eye redux is due out on February 1st, 2008!

Wow, see, and that’s after only one day of Comic Con being open; can you imagine what the next few will be like? Keep it here to find out!

Johnny Butane

Got news? Click here to submit it!
Find out what’s at the house now in our forums!
Want free stuff? Bring us new blood!

Share: 

Categorized:Uncategorized