Import Your Very Own Rare Exports A Christmas Tale DVD This Halloween

default-featured-image
Source Name:

Video ETA

Source Url:

http://videoeta.com/movie/126607

Post Thumb:

/jul11/rarees.jpg

We know many of you have been waiting patiently for your chance to get a DVD of Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale in your holiday stocking. You might want to check your trick or treat bag first. Better watch out: Santa’s coming early this year!

It’s no secret we’re all huge fans of Finnish filmmaker Jalmari Helander’s truly original Yuletide horror movie, a film I personally described as being as if Steven Spielberg and Stephen King got together to craft a coming-of-age Christmas horror movie. If you read my Rare Exports review you know I proclaimed it to be not just the best horror movie I saw all of last year, I went so far as to call it one of the best films of the year bar none.

Oscilloscope Pictures was kind enough to bring the movie to American audience but only in a very limited theatrical run. While there has been no official press release yet announcing an American DVD release, the very reliable Video ETA has just added Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale to their release schedule, tentatively slotted for an October 25th release date. We’ll have more details when a more official announcement is made very shortly.

So if you’re one of the many who have been pining for a chance to see this wonderful gem from the land where Santa spanks naughty children to pieces, go wait out in the pumpkin patch this Halloween with Linus and know that one of you will be rewarded with an appearance by the holiday horror you’ve been waiting for.

Import Your Very Own Rare Exports A Christmas Tale DVD This Halloween

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Deck the halls in the comments section below!

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized