Frank Darabont Talks the Introduction of Michonne and the Possibility of Stephen King and Joe Hill’s Involvement

default-featured-image
Source Name:

FEARnet

Source Url:

http://www.fearnet.com/news/b22959_frank_darabont_michonne_stephen_king.html

Post Thumb:

/may11/twdthumb.jpg

Expectations are high for the thirteen-episode second season of Frank Darabont’s television adaptation of the Robert Kirkman zombie epic for AMC, “The Walking Dead”, and fans everywhere are wondering just what Season Two will hold. Read on for a few more details.

Our friends at FEARnet recently caught up with Darabont, who shed a little light on some burning questions.

On the possibility of seeing fan favorite Michonne this season, Darabont said, “When she [appears], she’s gonna rock your world. I can officially tell you Michonne is coming in the third season.” No possible casting ideas have been made available at this time, but at least we know when to expect her.

Also, on whether or not Stephen King and his son, Joe Hill, plan on penning any of this season’s episodes, “I’m keeping my fingers crossed. It’s just a matter of… They want to do it together. I’m proud to say that they’re both addicted fans of the show. In fact, Steve started harassing me by email, because I sent him the first one as soon as we had a lab pressing a disc. Like a decent Blu-ray. Then he started harassing me for the next one. Because Joe would drive up from wherever he lives, because he lives an hour away, and they’d sit and watch it together. [Laughs.] He’d say, ‘C’mon, where’s the next one?’ ‘It’s in the lab, Steve. We’re still mixing the sound. I’ll get it to you. I promise.’

Hit up that link for a bit more.

In this latest season of AMC’s “The Walking Dead” TV series, the survivors arrive at Hershel’s Farm, where we will meet Hershel Greene, a vet (as in a veterinarian); his daughter, Maggie; and Otis (Pruitt Taylor Vince), the middle-aged ranch foreman who’s such a sweetheart that he all but loses it when he accidentally shoots a fellow survivor.

To stay up-to-the-minute on all things walker related, follow @WalkingDead_AMC on Twitter and visit “The Walking Dead” on Facebook. For more, including online extras for all six Season One episodes, be sure to hit up the official “The Walking Dead” page on AMC.com.

The Walking Dead Season 2 (click for larger image)

The Walking Dead Season 2 (click for larger image)

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
“Like” us on the Dread Central Facebook Fan Page!

Discuss “The Walking Dead” in the comments section below!

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized