Could This Be True Blood’s Final Season?

default-featured-image
Source Name:

The Hollywood Reporter

Source Url:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/true-blood-alan-ball-negotiating-204459

Post Thumb:

/may11/tblips.jpg

True BloodWith the fourth season of “True Blood” premiering on HBO this Sunday, the question of a fifth year is an obvious one. Creator Alan Ball was recently asked about the possibility of a season 5 and his answer wasn’t the most … assuring.

Ball recently talked to The Hollywood Reporter where he said the following: “Right now I’m in the middle of negotiating for a fifth season,” which is all fine and good until you take into account his comments regarding the fourth season. “I don’t know if I have any left in me after that. We’ll see.”

Of course, this doesn’t automatically spell the end of HBO’s cash cow. As long as there’s a rampant fan base and strong ratings, it’s obvious the show would continue without or without Ball. A distinct possibility considering how burnt out Ball appears to be on the world of Sookie Stackhouse, citing the fourth season as being “really tough” and being in need of “a big vacation.”

Keep watching this space, folks. And remember to tune in to “True Blood” on Sunday, June 26th.

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Take a bite in the comments section below!

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized