FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Friday Feb. 15 - Hitchcock's Family Plot
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:01 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
My memory was always excellent. Being coherent and staying on topic is what I have problems with.



being coherent is over rated and staying on......hey look a squirrel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:01 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
My memory was always excellent. Being coherent and staying on topic is what I have problems with.
Is that why you used to call me Fred?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:02 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
My memory was always excellent. Being coherent and staying on topic is what I have problems with.
Speaking of being off-topic... I did try to find tonight's movie but I had no luck and I've never seen it, sadly. I'm missing out here.
I haven't seen it in over 15 years so no worries. It's like watching it for the first time for me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:02 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
My memory was always excellent. Being coherent and staying on topic is what I have problems with.



being coherent is over rated and staying on......hey look a squirrel


Hahaha Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:03 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
My memory was always excellent. Being coherent and staying on topic is what I have problems with.
Speaking of being off-topic... I did try to find tonight's movie but I had no luck and I've never seen it, sadly. I'm missing out here.


if you get the chance at a later date give it a watch, but I've found that most people don't like it on their first viewing but like it on a second view....so be warned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:04 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
My memory was always excellent. Being coherent and staying on topic is what I have problems with.



being coherent is over rated and staying on......hey look a squirrel
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:05 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
My memory was always excellent. Being coherent and staying on topic is what I have problems with.
Is that why you used to call me Fred?
Yes, 62 is just the right amount of butter for that cars wheel to refrigerator magnet ratio.


Oh! I got free Ghost in the Shell 'Fridge magnets yesterday. I'm a geek. Mr. Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:05 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

I'm a little caught up in the third act here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:06 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
My memory was always excellent. Being coherent and staying on topic is what I have problems with.
Is that why you used to call me Fred?
Yes, 62 is just the right amount of butter for that cars wheel to refrigerator magnet ratio.


Oh! I got free Ghost in the Shell 'Fridge magnets yesterday. I'm a geek. Mr. Green
How did you get free magnets?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:06 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

Gory wrote:
I'm a little caught up in the third act here.


it's more then a little disturbing if you think about how someone can move in your house so quietly.....spooky
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:08 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
My memory was always excellent. Being coherent and staying on topic is what I have problems with.
Is that why you used to call me Fred?
Yes, 62 is just the right amount of butter for that cars wheel to refrigerator magnet ratio.


Oh! I got free Ghost in the Shell 'Fridge magnets yesterday. I'm a geek. Mr. Green
How did you get free magnets?
Got them out of some old UK scifi magazine.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:08 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
I'm a little caught up in the third act here.


it's more then a little disturbing if you think about how someone can move in your house so quietly.....spooky
I can usually do it easily.


Um ... forget I said that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:09 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
I'm a little caught up in the third act here.


it's more then a little disturbing if you think about how someone can move in your house so quietly.....spooky
I can usually do it easily.


Um ... forget I said that.


do you make creeping around the homes of others a habit?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:09 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
My memory was always excellent. Being coherent and staying on topic is what I have problems with.
Is that why you used to call me Fred?
Yes, 62 is just the right amount of butter for that cars wheel to refrigerator magnet ratio.


Oh! I got free Ghost in the Shell 'Fridge magnets yesterday. I'm a geek. Mr. Green
How did you get free magnets?
Got them out of some old UK scifi magazine.
Is that like the free trip to Africa the Simpsons won from the 20 year old box of Animal Crackers?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:10 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
I'm a little caught up in the third act here.


it's more then a little disturbing if you think about how someone can move in your house so quietly.....spooky
I can usually do it easily.


Um ... forget I said that.


do you make creeping around the homes of others a habit?
I have to keep a lock on my underwear drawer because of Gory's sneaky ways.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 14 of 16
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum