Escape the Fate’s Gorgeous Nightmare Trailer; Find All Seven Deadly Sins to Unlock the Full Video

default-featured-image
Source Name:

Official Escape the Fate Website

Source Url:

http://www.escapethefate.com/Default.aspx

Post Thumb:

/jun11/etfthumb.jpg

The band Escape the Fate are getting their fans involved to unlock their latest video for the song “Gorgeous Nightmare,” and they’ve released a trailer to begin building anticipation. In addition, the band will be hiding images of the Seven Deadly Sins (from the video) over the web for fans to find, and once all the Sins are revealed, the full video will be unlocked.

Dread Central is one of the sites that are involved in the promotion so make sure you check back here and on EscapeTheFate.com for more info. We may have a little surprise in store soon involving that most disgusting of Sins, Gluttony! In the meantime keep track of the scavenger hunt’s progress on the Escape the Fate Facebook page.

Escape the Fate is comprised of Craig Mabbitt – Vocals; Max Green – Bass; Monte Money – Guitar; and Robert Ortiz – Drums. On their self-titled third album, of which “Gorgeous Nightmare” forms a part, the Las Vegas quartet rips, ravages and rocks like never before. “We feel like this is our first real record,” declares Craig. “There were always so many styles in our music, but we bring them all together here. We wanted to get a little darker this time around too.”

“I want fans to get sucked into our world,” Craig continues. “If you’re having a shitty day, you can pop in the album, and there’s a track to help you out. If you want to go out and have a good time, there’s a track for that. We want to be a part of people’s lives. We want to be the soundtrack to your day. At this point in my life, I’ve said everything I wanted to say on this album.”

Monte leaves off, “There are no more questions about who we are. This album is us, through and through. Every member has grown, and we’re waving our flag. Welcome to fucking Escape The Fate.”

Escape the Fate

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Escape your fate in the comments section below.

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized