Terror Films Releasing Three Indie Horror Titles This Month

default-featured-image

Terror Films has announced that they will be releasing three indie horror films in August, starting tomorrow with Zachary Beckler’s Interior. Each release will be on digital platforms such as iTunes, Amazon Instant/Prime, Vudu, Google Play/You Tube, X-Box Live, iFlix, and many others.

Interior follows a down and out filmmaker. He is hired to document an unexplainable and frightening phenomenon, that has been occurring in a young couple’s new home.” It has won several awards at festivals such as the NYC Horror Film Festival, Shriekfest, Starlite Film Festival, and more.

Next up is I Know You’re in There, which comes out August 18th. The film, “…tells the tale of Tom Redding who, after his mother’s suicide, discovers that he has a sister. She is completely paralyzed and unable to speak, however. Together, they travel to their dead mother’s isolated home – where Tom hopes to document his sister’s illness. Their travels are disrupted by an unexpected twist, that forces them to face a mad and supernatural evil.” It was written/directed by Robert Lawson Gordon.

Lastly, Terror Films will be releasing writer/director Walter Moise’s The Documentary on August 22nd. The Documentary“, “…involves a beautiful, young woman. She gives consent to allow a filmmaker to use her as a subject, in his new movie dealing with conquering fear. Unbeknownst to her, he may actually be a deranged stalker…or something even worse!

Interior

I Know You’re in There

I Know You’re in There

The Documentary

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: