The Human Centipede 2: Full Sequence Cast Uncovered; Tom Six Responds to BBFC

default-featured-image
Source Name:

Bloody Disgusting

Source Url:

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/24864

Post Thumb:

/jun11/humancent.jpg

The Human Centipede 2: Full SequenceWondering who will be making up the twelve-person “100% medically inaccurate” human centipede for the recently banned in the UK second film? Wonder no longer as we have the names of each and every link!

According to Bloody Disgusting Ashlynn Yennie, who also starred in First Sequence, will be returning to reprise her role of “Jenny” in Tom Six’s sequel. Laurence Harvey will be playing “Martin”, the new mad scientist who will assemble the 12-person centipede consisting of Dominic Borelli, Vivien Bridson, Lee Harris, Peter Charlton, Bill Hutchens, Dan Burman, Daniel Jude Gennis, Kandace Caine, Maddi Black, Lucas Hansen, Georgina Goodrick and Emma Lock.

Details were scarce until the UK banning, which revealed that the sequel “tells the story of a man who becomes sexually obsessed with a DVD recording of the first film and who imagines putting the ‘centipede’ idea into practice.

Six recently commented on his film’s treatment in the UK over at Empire Online:

“Thank you BBFC for putting spoilers of my movie on your website and thank you for banning my film in this exceptional way. Apparently I made an horrific horror-film, but shouldn’t a good horror film be horrific? My dear people it is a fucking MOVIE. It is all fictional. Not real. It is all make-belief. It is art. Give people their own choice to watch it or not. If people can’t handle or like my movies they just don’t watch them. If people like my movies they have to be able to see it any time, anywhere also in the UK.”

More soon!

The Human Centipede 2 (Full Sequence) – Teaser
Uploaded by dreadcentral. – Watch feature films and entire TV shows.

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Slither your way through the comments section below.

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized