Kill a God in New Dishonored: Death of the Outsider Trailer

default-featured-image

Rosario Dawson is so brilliant as Claire Temple in the MCU Netflix shows that I’ll gladly pay for anything she’s in with a smile on my face. Which is one of the reasons why I’m so excited for Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, which has just debuted a very bloody new gameplay trailer. I really dig the decapitation at 1:14.

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider serves as a standalone expansion to Dishonored 2 and will follow Billie Lurk (voiced by Dawson) as she embarks on a quest to kill the mysterious supernatural being known as the Outsider (voiced by “Gotham’s” Robin Lord Taylor). Michael Madsen will also reprise his role as series regular Daud.

Bethesda will publish Dishonored: Death of the Outsider on PS4, Xbox One, and PC on September 15, 2017, for $29.99.

Do the Impossible… Kill a God
See a new side of Karnaca as Death of the Outsider takes you through its gritty underbelly. Investigate mysterious cults, infiltrate underground fight clubs, and even pull off a bank heist as you search for a way to do the impossible: kill a god. Learn more at beth.games/2uHvj6g

Playing as a new assassin, you’ll have access to a slew of powerful new supernatural abilities, weapons, and gadgets, all of which are designed to help you cut a bloody swath through Karnaca and leave your mark on the history. Or perhaps you’ll choose to be merciful and use your skills to slip unnoticed through the world. In true Arkane fashion, the intricately designed levels allow for a wide array of playstyles, with branching paths and heavy choices that will greatly affect the outcome of your mission.

Perfect for longtime fans and newcomers alike, Dishonored: Death of the Outsider releases on September 15, 2017, on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

Follow Dishonored on social media to stay updated on all information:

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Instagram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr6XWVJLB5c

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: