Brian Keene Provides Fans with Gould on Ghoul Action

default-featured-image
Source Name:

Official Briane Keene Website

Source Url:

http://www.briankeene.com/?p=6977

Post Thumb:

/may11/ng.jpg

A couple of weeks ago we told you about “Modern Family” star Nolan Gould joining the Chiller TV adaptation of Brian Keene’s Ghoul and now the famed author of the living dead has given fans a first look at the little scamp on-set.

Here’s me and Nolan Gould on the set of Ghoul,” writes Keene on his site. “I’ve said in interviews that Ghoul’s Timmy is one of my most autobiographical characters. Now Nolan is playing him, and knocking it out of the park. It’s very strange to see someone playing a fictionalized version of yourself as a kid, and I’m deeply honored and humbled by Nolan’s portrayal.

Gould is starring along with acting vet Barry Corbin (No Country for Old Men, “The Closer”) in Chiller TV’s first original telefilm.

Based on the novel by Keene, Ghoul centers on a group of young friends who risk their lives to stop who — or what — is behind a handful of disappearances in their town. The TV movie was penned by William M. Miller and is directed by Gregory M. Wilson. Moderncine’s Andrew van den Houten and Robert Tonino are producing.

Production on the project has already begun in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, with the film set for a fourth quarter premiere on Chiller.

Hopefully the rest of the cast and crew behind this sucker nail it. The source material is that damn good.

Brian Keene Provides Fans with Gould on Ghoul Action

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Survive the 80s in the comments section below!

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized