San Fran Watches Dead Channels

default-featured-image

Dead Channels: The San Francisco Festival of Fantastic Film (click for larger image)It seems as if everyone nowadays is having its own film festival, and I say the more the merrier! There’s a lot of talent out there in the indie scene and abroad. Anytime Dread Central gets the chance to spread the word about cool shit going on around the country we jump on it. Gotta keep you beautiful bastards in the know!

The latest fest to spring upon the scene is Dead Channels: The San Francisco Festival of Fantastic Film and they’re hitting the ground running with a pretty snazzy line-up of films and events that includes the U.S. premiere of Uwe Boll’s Postal and Takashi Miike’s latest assault on our senses, Big Bang Love, Juvenile A.

Big Bang Love, Juvenile A? I have no idea what the hell that name means. It took me about ten minutes of looking around until I was sure I had it right. Fuckin’ Miike. Even his titles screw with me.

Dead Channels kicks off August 9th and runs through August 16th. Click here for the full schedule.

Uncle Creepy

Got news? Click here to submit it!
Go postal in our forums!
Want free stuff? Bring us new blood!

Share: 

Categorized:Uncategorized