Rodar y Rodar Ready to Spend Time With The Body (El Cuerpo)

default-featured-image
Source Name:

Variety

Source Url:

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118037086?categoryid=3628&cs=1&cmpid=RSS|News|LatestNews

Post Thumb:

/may11/morgue.jpg

The BodyI admit it. In my younger years I spent some time in a morgue with a friend who worked there. Some of the things I’ve seen will never go away. In such a place it’s really easy for the line between science and spooky to be blurred. For its next film Spanish production company Rodar y Rodar is counting on that fact.

According to Variety, The Orphanage producer Rodar y Rodar is re-teaming with Spain’s Antena 3 Films to make The Body (El Cuerpo).

The project is the feature debut of Oriol Paulo, one of Spain’s rising stars. Paulo leapt to notice as co-scribe on Guillem Morales’ Julia’s Eyes, a Rodar-Antena 3 Films co-production with UPI.

The Body stars Jaime Pena as “a police inspector sent to investigate the disappearance of a woman’s body from a morgue.

A Hitchcock-style psychological thriller,” The Body will shoot January with A-list Spanish-speaking stars, Padro said. Paulo added that the film channels influences such as Rob Reiner’s Misery and Hitchcock’s The Birds.

More on this one soon!

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Pick up chicks on the slab in the comments section below.

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized