Animal Planet to Debut New Series About Not Finding Bigfoot

default-featured-image
Post Thumb:

/may11/bfhs.jpg

I’ve been fascinated by the subject of Sasquatch my entire life. I’ve probably read more books about Bigfoot than most people even know exist. There was a time when TV shows about Bigfoot fascinated me; that was until I noticed a trend of them never finding a damn thing. Will Animal Planet’s “Finding Bigfoot” continue or end the trend?

Animal Planet is throwing their hat into the televised Sasquatch hunting ring with a new six-part series beginning Sunday, June 5th, at 10/9 Central called “Finding Bigfoot” that hopefully won’t end with nothing more than conjecture and inconclusive evidence as is so typically the case with these cable cryptid shows. Oh, if only Bigfoot hunting was as exciting as Syfy original movies make it out to be.

A four-person team from the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization (BFRO) – the leading scientific research organization exploring the Bigfoot/Sasquatch mystery – investigates supposed Sasquatch sightings by interviewing locals, examining evidence and infiltrating the woodlands and forests in places where Bigfoot has been reported, including Georgia, North Carolina, Florida, Washington, Oregon and Alaska. In each state, the team listens to harrowing tales of run-ins with Bigfoot before generating reconstructions of the encounters to judge their plausibility or dismiss them as hoaxes. Then, outfitted with the latest technology, including night-vision and infrared cameras, the team sets out on exhilarating and eerie investigations where any broken branch or peculiar noise could mean a Sasquatch is lurking nearby.

The BFRO Team is comprised of a former roadie (Bobo), a science teacher (Cliff), the BFRO president (Matt) and a skeptical scientist (Ranae); each teammate has varying experiences with Bigfoot and differing beliefs about the existence of this enigma. What binds them together, however, is their longing to understand the creature, passion for proving its existence and willingness to stop at nothing to finally track down Bigfoot. In the end, will they verify the presence of Bigfoot and convert skeptics, or will this obscure American legend elude them too?

I think we all know how this is going to end.

Animal Planet to Debut New Series About Not Finding Bigfoot

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Start casting your footprints in the comments section below.

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized