Teen Wolf Season 6B: Expect Carnage in the Show’s Final Episodes

default-featured-image

Although MTV seems to have relegated the final ten episodes of “Teen Wolf” to the back burner, fans of the long-running series are still anxious for any and all details of what’s ahead. While we wait for the Season 6B premiere date to be revealed, one of the show’s co-stars shared some intel about what we can expect… and it sounds a bit bloody.

Linden Ashby (aka Sheriff Stilinski) chatted with TVLine at the recent Saturn Awards and spilled the following: “It’s a really cool season, and yes, a lot of people actually do die. It’s really about fear and people coming together in different camps, and it’s about intolerance. It’s about a lot of things that are pretty current right now. I think it’s going to be good.”

As for what his character will be up to as “Teen Wolf” comes to a close, Ashby told the site, “I get to do something that I haven’t done much of the entire season — I maybe get to fight a little bit. [Stilinski is] trying to keep things from spinning out of control and trying to keep people together. It’s not easy.”

Nor is his son’s absence. But it sounds like Stiles (Dylan O’Brien), who is now enrolled in a pre-FBI program at George Washington University, will still be an important part of his father’s life… “Well, you know, we call each other every day,” Ashby said, “and we email and text, so it’s okay.”

Season 6B will jump ahead “a few months” and explore what it means to be an outsider… stay tuned for the premiere date announcement soon!

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: