FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Rated Ex -> K˘ji Kawano's ATTACK GIRLS' SWIM TEAM VERSUS THE UNDEAD
The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:40 pm  Reply with quote

The latest movie by K˘ji Kawano (5th listing) is Joshiky˘ei hanrangun.

The screenplay for Joshiky˘ei hanrangun was written by Satoshi ďwada. The movie stars (listed order corresponds to order on DVD cover) Sasa Handa, Yuria Hidaka (viewer discretion is advised), Ayumu Tokit˘, Hiromitsu Kiba, Kiyo Yoshizawa, Hidetomo Nishida, Sakae Yamazaki, and T˘shi Yanagi. Mizuka Arai is also in it.

Kawano's previous directing credits include Love My Life, Chaku-ero no onna: Karina (starring Mihiro - viewer discretion is advised), Satsujin netto, Mŕru: In the Site, Za chikan netto: Access 7 (starring Ran Monbu), Inrenbo (starring Lucia Sant˘ (Sant˘ Rushia)), Ky˘shűjo no oneesan: Hitomi (starring Miyuki H˘rai), and N˘-pan onna ky˘shi (starring Ai Kurosawa).

Those who are interested in Joshiky˘ei hanrangun may wish to watch the trailer for Takao Nakano's Sexual Parasite: Killer Pussy (Kiseichű: kirÔ pusshţ).

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED
Joshiky˘ei hanrangun trailer (downloadable 4.2 MB MOV file)
Sexual Parasite: Killer Pussy trailer (downloadable 4.1 MB WMV file)
GOMORRAHY.com: Sexual Parasite: Killer Pussy

Mizuka Arai and Hidetomo Nishida

Last edited by The Gomorrahizer on Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:07 pm  Reply with quote

The English-language title of Joshiky˘ei hanrangun is "Undead Pool".

For those unable to play MOV (QuickTime Movie) files, below is a link to a WMV (Windows Media Video) version of the trailer for Undead Pool. Note that either version can be watched online (click on the link for it) or offline (right-click on the link for it, then click on "Save Target As...").

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED
Undead Pool trailer (downloadable 4.3 MB WMV file)

Last edited by The Gomorrahizer on Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsotha-lanti
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:58 pm  Reply with quote

Now that's a cool poster/DVD cover. Would have been even better had it been done illustrated rather than in photography, but we can't have everything - can we?
I've got a wheel inside my head,
The wheel of understanding!
The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:26 am  Reply with quote

The small (360 x 240) Windows Media Video version of the trailer for Undead Pool on the GOMORRAHY.com Trailer Park subsite (an "NSFW ghetto", and unabashedly so!) has just been replaced with a large (720 x 480) one.

Those who are interested in Undead Pool may wish to watch the trailer for Daisuke Yamanouchi's Red Room (Akai misshitsu (heya): kindan no ˘sama gŕmu). Unearthed Films is scheduled to re-release Red Room on DVD in the U.S. in February; the DVD is to be distributed by TLA Releasing, and is available for pre-order from Dread Central affiliate Amazon.com.

Note that both the trailer for Undead Pool and the one for Red Room can be watched either online (click on the links for them) or offline (right-click on the links for them, then click on "Save Target As...").

Undead Pool large trailer (downloadable 9 MB WMV file - viewer discretion is advised)

Red Room trailer (downloadable 5.8 MB MOV file - viewer discretion is advised)

GOMORRAHY.com: Red Room

TLA Releasing: Red Room U.S. DVD (re-release)

Amazon.com: Red Room U.S. DVD (re-release)

Last edited by The Gomorrahizer on Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:06 am  Reply with quote

Undead Pool apparently is the second movie in the Nihombie (Nihonbi) series.
The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:14 pm  Reply with quote

CN Entertainment Ltd. is scheduled to release Undead Pool on DVD (NTSC, region-free, English subtitles) in Hong Kong on May 15th, under the title "The Girls Rebel Force of Competitive Swimmers"; the DVD is available for pre-order from DDDHouse.com (Haus Ltd.) for only $10.90 U.S..

In related news, Wolfe Video LLC is scheduled to release Love My Life on DVD (NTSC, region-free, English subtitles) in the U.S. on July 8th; the DVD is available for pre-order from Dread Central affiliate Amazon.com Inc. for $18.99 U.S..

BTW, The Girls Rebel Force of Competitive Swimmers co-star Yuria Hidaka (viewer discretion is advised) also co-stars in Hideo J˘j˘'s Y˘jo densetsu Seirŕn X: mash˘ no yűwaku (or "Y˘jo densetsu Siren X: mash˘ no yűwaku", if you prefer back-transliterations).

DDDHouse.com: The Girls Rebel Force of Competitive Swimmers H.K. DVD

The Girls Rebel Force of Competitive Swimmers large trailer (Windows Media Video - viewer discretion is advised)

The Girls Rebel Force of Competitive Swimmers small trailer (QuickTime - viewer discretion is advised)

GOMORRAHY.com: The Girls Rebel Force of Competitive Swimmers (trailer source)

Amazon.com: Love My Life U.S. DVD ("evilshopnet" = Dread Central)

Dread Central forums: Y˘jo densetsu Seirŕn X: mash˘ no yűwaku thread
The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:18 pm  Reply with quote

From the Anime News Network article "ADV Gets Indian Summer Anime, Five Live-Action Titles", via logboy:
Quote:
The North American anime distributor ADV Films has announced at its Otakon panel on Sunday that it has licensed the Indian Summer (Koharu Biyori) anime and five sets of live-action titles. The five live-action titles are Attack Girl Swim Team vs. The Undead, Cruel Restaurant, Gluttonous 1 & 2, Female Prisoner Epsilon, and a new series of Kunoichi movies. Most will be released under a new company called Switchblade Films.

Attack Girl Swim Team vs. the Undead large trailer (Windows Media Video - viewer discretion is advised)

Attack Girl Swim Team vs. the Undead small trailer (QuickTime - viewer discretion is advised)

GOMORRAHY.com: Attack Girl Swim Team vs. the Undead (w/ trailer, etc.)

Cruel Restaurant trailer (Windows Media Video - viewer discretion is advised)

GOMORRAHY.com: Cruel Restaurant (w/ trailer, etc.)

GOMORRAHY.com: J-sploitation subsite
The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:16 pm  Reply with quote

A.D. Vision Inc. is scheduled to release Joshiky˘ei hanrangun on DVD in the U.S. on December 9th, under the title "Attack Girls Swim Team vs the Unliving Dead"; the DVD is available for pre-order from Dread Central affiliate Amazon.com.

Here's a description of Attack Girls Swim Team vs the Unliving Dead from A.D. Vision: "Get ready for the worst first week of school EVER! No sooner has beautiful young Aki stepped on campus than she's pressed into service replacing a girl beat up by the swim team's overzealous male instructor. Next a psycho scientist sent in to inoculatethe luscious young student bodies against a new virus makes a little error in judgment, resulting in a not-so-little flesh-eating zombie problem. Now, with most of the school and all of the teachers running amuck, eating each other, having rabid sex and juggling, it's up to Aki and her new found allies on the Girls Swim Team to send these monsters to the shower scenes! There's blood, gore and hot girls galore in the gorehouse pulp extravaganza Asian Cult Cinema says gives Dead Alive, Evil Dead and Zombie a serious run for their money - Attack Girls Swim Team vs the Unliving Dead!"

Amazon.com: Attack Girls Swim Team vs the Unliving Dead U.S. DVD

Attack Girls Swim Team vs the Unliving Dead large trailer (Windows Media Video - viewer discretion is advised)

Attack Girls Swim Team vs the Unliving Dead small trailer (QuickTime - viewer discretion is advised)

GOMORRAHY.com: Attack Girls Swim Team vs the Unliving Dead (w/ trailer, etc.)

SwitchbladePictures.com (registrant: A.D. Vision Inc.)

Switchblade-Pictures.com (registrant: A.D. Vision Inc.)
The Gomorrahizer
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:30 pm  Reply with quote

The title that A.D. Vision is to release Joshiky˘ei hanrangun under has been changed to "Attack Girls' Swim Team Versus the Undead".

Amazon.com: Attack Girls' Swim Team Versus the Undead U.S. DVD

Attack Girls' Swim Team Versus the Undead large trailer (Windows Media Video - viewer discretion is advised)

Attack Girls' Swim Team Versus the Undead small trailer (QuickTime - viewer discretion is advised)

GOMORRAHY.com: Attack Girls' Swim Team Versus the Undead (w/ trailer, etc.)

SwitchbladePictures.com (registrant: A.D. Vision Inc.)

Switchblade-Pictures.com (registrant: A.D. Vision Inc.)
Burpfish
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:45 am  Reply with quote

I saw this movie and highly recommend it. It has several interesting parts that I only wished the continued with the zombie violence instead of throwing in so much nudity, but I'm not going to complain about that.
getty12
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:36 am  Reply with quote

Now a days i am busy in the preparation of my MCS exams after this i will definitely watched this movie. My friend Marry is crazy about it. She likes the hero of this movie.

---------------------------
cisa testking ! mcdst ! mcitp ! rhce exam questions