Whole Coverage for Hole

default-featured-image

San Fransisco's Another Hole in the Head!Every so often you meet someone who really “gets it”. Just recently, while attending the SF Bay area’s Another Hole In The Head festival, I met just such a person. His name is Jason Weiner, and he undertook the mammoth task of attending each and every day of Another Hole In The Head 2007. Then he dropped his extremely fun and informative write-ups at his blogspot, Jason Watches Movies.

I found all this out when we met over beers after the fest’s showing of The Last House In The Woods, an Italian made throwback to classics such as Last House On The Left and Hitch-Hike (with a mutant kid thrown in and FX by maestro Sergio Stivaletti I might add).

So instead of being redundant, I asked Jason if we could link all you horror fans to his reports. Luckily for us (and you) he said, “Sure man!”

Go here now and read up on each and every day of Another Hole In The Head 2007. Be it zombie freakout Automaton Transfusion, the more cerebral The Living And The Dead, the insanely off-the-wall Blood Car, or the hilariously funny Murder Party (which was my personal favorite), Jason covers each and every film with the keen eye of a seasoned cinemaphile. Great guy. Great reading.

As if that weren’t enough, he also looks like Allan Moore and sleeps in a coffin to boot! Talk about getting automatic street cred!

Sean Smithson

Got news? Click here to submit it!
Wish you could see so many cool movies in our forums!
Want free stuff? Bring us new blood!

Share: 

Categorized:Uncategorized