FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Is There A Thanksgiving Movie?
pooflingerus
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:01 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 878

Hello everyone/anyone. Since I haven't seen anything more about it on the forum, I figured I'd set this up to see if anyone is here tonight and would like to watch some Thanksgiving Horror. I was thinking either the old Texas Chainsaw Massacre or Motel hell. Let's see if anybody responds.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:02 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker


Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 4846
Location: The Bronx, NYC

I was thinking the same thing because there was no thread up today.
_________________
Threw you the obvious. And you flew with it on your back. A name in your recollection. Down among a million, say: Difficult enough to feel a little bit. Disappointed, passed over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
pooflingerus
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:03 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 878

Lunablix wrote:
I was thinking the same thing because there was no thread up today.


Low and behold. Someone else IS here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:05 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker


Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 4846
Location: The Bronx, NYC

pooflingerus wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
I was thinking the same thing because there was no thread up today.


Low and behold. Someone else IS here.


I agree! I is here I is
_________________
Threw you the obvious. And you flew with it on your back. A name in your recollection. Down among a million, say: Difficult enough to feel a little bit. Disappointed, passed over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
pooflingerus
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:06 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 878

Lunablix wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
I was thinking the same thing because there was no thread up today.


Low and behold. Someone else IS here.


I agree! I is here I is


good to hear. sooo, ya wanna watch something?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:09 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker


Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 4846
Location: The Bronx, NYC

pooflingerus wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
I was thinking the same thing because there was no thread up today.


Low and behold. Someone else IS here.


I agree! I is here I is


good to hear. sooo, ya wanna watch something?


Sure what are the options? I have to heat up some food real quick because I am starving. Very Happy
_________________
Threw you the obvious. And you flew with it on your back. A name in your recollection. Down among a million, say: Difficult enough to feel a little bit. Disappointed, passed over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:11 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

From Gory:

Quote:
I was going to post a thread and it won't let me.

Here is my brilliant post in case I need to copy and paste.


Tonight, right here at Dread Central, we will be watching something to go along with the turkey eating of the holiday. Since this is a special night and not part of the normal schedule the decision for tonight is left up to you.

A few suggestions have been Feast, Jurassic Park, Children of the Corn. Make a suggestion and hopefully we all own it.

Throw in your thoughts and get ready for the holiday horror starting off at 7pm Pacific, 8pm Mountain, 9pm Central, and 10pm Eastern.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
pooflingerus
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:11 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 878

Lunablix wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
I was thinking the same thing because there was no thread up today.


Low and behold. Someone else IS here.


I agree! I is here I is


good to hear. sooo, ya wanna watch something?


Sure what are the options? I have to heat up some food real quick because I am starving. Very Happy


Well there's the aforementioned Texas Chainsaw massacre, and Motel Hell. Oh Deranged is good too. What's else is good for post Turkey day recovery?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pooflingerus
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:18 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 878

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
From Gory:

Quote:
I was going to post a thread and it won't let me.

Here is my brilliant post in case I need to copy and paste.


Tonight, right here at Dread Central, we will be watching something to go along with the turkey eating of the holiday. Since this is a special night and not part of the normal schedule the decision for tonight is left up to you.

A few suggestions have been Feast, Jurassic Park, Children of the Corn. Make a suggestion and hopefully we all own it.

Throw in your thoughts and get ready for the holiday horror starting off at 7pm Pacific, 8pm Mountain, 9pm Central, and 10pm Eastern.


ok this took forever to pop up on my end. odd. Children of the corn is another good idea. and hi LDP.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:20 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Hello, Poof and Luna. I'm waiting to see if Gory can get in here. I'd really like to watch Jurassic Park, but I'll leave it up to you guys to decide on something and I'll see if I can scrounge up whatever you pick.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
pooflingerus
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:22 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 878

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Hello, Poof and Luna. I'm waiting to see if Gory can get in here. I'd really like to watch Jurassic Park, but I'll leave it up to you guys to decide on something and I'll see if I can scrounge up whatever you pick.


Well I've got everything that's been mentioned so far so I can pretty much go with whatever. So let's see about the ladies choice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:24 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker


Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 4846
Location: The Bronx, NYC

I only have children of the corn Confused
_________________
Threw you the obvious. And you flew with it on your back. A name in your recollection. Down among a million, say: Difficult enough to feel a little bit. Disappointed, passed over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
pooflingerus
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:26 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 878

Lunablix wrote:
I only have children of the corn Confused


Well corn is a staple of the season. do you have that one LDP?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:33 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker


Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 4846
Location: The Bronx, NYC

pooflingerus wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
I only have children of the corn Confused


Well corn is a staple of the season. do you have that one LDP?


Laughing
_________________
Threw you the obvious. And you flew with it on your back. A name in your recollection. Down among a million, say: Difficult enough to feel a little bit. Disappointed, passed over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:33 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

I found it. So I'm good. Gory is still trying to get on here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 15
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum