New Red Band Trailer – I Saw the Devil

default-featured-image

A new red band trailer has arrived for the highly acclaimed film I Saw the Devil and as always you can find it right here!

I Saw the Devil (review here) will enjoy a limited theatrical release set for March 4th, 2011, courtesy of our favorite crazies over at Magnet Releasing. As always Magnet will also offer a VOD run for the film to coincide with the theatrical release, and word is still pending on just when that will be. Stay tuned for more.

The film, labeled as a hard-boiled thriller, stars Choi Min-sik as a psychopathic serial killer up against Lee Byung-hun (G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra) as a special agent whose fiancée becomes one of his victims. Lee’s cool-headed and intelligent character in turn becomes a monster in order to avenge the killing.

Synopsis
Lee Byung-hyun (The Good, the Bad and the Weird) stars as Dae-hoon, a special agent whose pregnant wife becomes the latest victim of a disturbed and brutal serial killer, captivatingly played by Oldboy’s Choi Min-sik. Vowing revenge, Dae-hoon blurs the lines between hunter and hunted and good and evil, eventually becoming a monster himself in his twisted pursuit of revenge. From Korean genre master Kim Jee-woon (The Good, The Bad and The Weird and A Tale of Two Sisters), I SAW THE DEVIL is shockingly violent and stunningly accomplished, transcending the police procedural and pushing the boundaries of extreme Asian cinema in surprising and thrilling new ways.

Dig on the new trailer below courtesy of IGN.

New Red Band Trailer - I Saw the Devil

Uncle Creepy

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Look for vengeance in the comments section below!

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized