FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Best-cellars -> A Tale of Suffering: ANTHOLOGY: some what explicit!
Uncle Creepy
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:40 am  Reply with quote
Pop Culture Icon

TsMkLg068426 wrote:
PLEASE AGAIN! I get it I can not write so there is no need to make fun of it, so please do me a favor and do no podcast. Uncle Creepy you win ok? Embarassed Weeping openly

Dude, we're not gonna make fun of it. We're gonna do it justice. It's a master work and it deserves special treatment. We want to honor it!
NMEwithin
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:11 am  Reply with quote
Power Mad Dictator

This is one of the only threads on this board I look forward to seeing updates on.....

Keep writing!!!
Bone Daddy
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:13 pm  Reply with quote

Uncle Creepy wrote:
TsMkLg068426 wrote:
PLEASE AGAIN! I get it I can not write so there is no need to make fun of it, so please do me a favor and do no podcast. Uncle Creepy you win ok? Embarassed Weeping openly

Dude, we're not gonna make fun of it. We're gonna do it justice. It's a master work and it deserves special treatment. We want to honor it!

Ah, the potential for a podcast. Maybe Morgan Freeman can do the narration?

Gus Bjork
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:44 pm  Reply with quote

TsMkLg068426 wrote:

Look, maybe you aren't the best writer there ever was and you take some crap for it. But, and I mean this sincerely, it is entertaining to read and guess what? You're actually writing. There's a whole bunch of writers around that never write. I'm certainly in that catagory.

Keep going, get some constructive help on the techinical aspects (word use, past and present tenses, grammer stuff) and you'll just get better and better.
Bone Daddy
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:46 pm  Reply with quote

I echo GB's post. I'm a frustrated writer. I've written for a while, but never got my ass in gear to pursue it 100 percent. At least you got an audience for your work and its accepted. Keep the faith.

NMEwithin
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:02 pm  Reply with quote
Power Mad Dictator

Agreed....A large part of writing is taking criticism and rejection but the most important thing is to KEEP writing!

We all play around with you but we really do read your stuff...so keep it coming.
RingoJ
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:13 pm  Reply with quote

I'll admit that i'm really looking forward to this, no joke.
TsMkLg068426
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:44 am  Reply with quote

Gus Bjork wrote:
TsMkLg068426 wrote:

Look, maybe you aren't the best writer there ever was and you take some crap for it. But, and I mean this sincerely, it is entertaining to read and guess what? You're actually writing. There's a whole bunch of writers around that never write. I'm certainly in that catagory.

Keep going, get some constructive help on the techinical aspects (word use, past and present tenses, grammer stuff) and you'll just get better and better.

I really appreciate your comment and I will try to learn to write better, especialy work on my grammer.
Uncle Creepy
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:00 am  Reply with quote
Pop Culture Icon

Don't worry Manny, we want to do this because we've grown to love the story so much as is. Honestly, we're fans of it.

We're gonna do it up proper, with celebs reading the dialogue (no I cannot say who yet), sound FX and music. In fact, we'd love to use one of your songs as the background music for the Rave scene.
RingoJ
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:52 am  Reply with quote

When should we be expecting this?
Uncle Creepy
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:27 am  Reply with quote
Pop Culture Icon

I'm done giving time lines on "when to expect something" Wink
RingoJ
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:46 am  Reply with quote

Smart policy.
TsMkLg068426
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:54 am  Reply with quote

Uncle Creepy wrote:
Don't worry Manny, we want to do this because we've grown to love the story so much as is. Honestly, we're fans of it.

We're gonna do it up proper, with celebs reading the dialogue (no I cannot say who yet), sound FX and music. In fact, we'd love to use one of your songs as the background music for the Rave scene.

Is it to much to ask if you can make the story better? maybe correct some of the terrible grammer and the hard nipple shit even though thats what everyone iikes from the story. also the rave track for the rave scene thinking really hard for which one would be perfect at the moment.....
The Buz
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:38 am  Reply with quote
Dread Central Staff

TsMkLg068426 wrote:
Uncle Creepy wrote:

Is it to much to ask if you can make the story better? maybe correct some of the terrible grammer and the hard nipple shit even though thats what everyone iikes from the story. also the rave track for the rave scene thinking really hard for which one would be perfect at the moment.....

We're writing in giant Dewback lizards in the background of the rave scene.
Uncle Creepy
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:03 pm  Reply with quote
Pop Culture Icon

TsMkLg068426 wrote:

No dude, we need to keep it as is. It's those things that make it as special and it really is special. Those are the things that we love. You've inadvertantly written one of the absolute funniest things any of us have ever read. Seriously, it's genius as is. Don;t worry man, this is gonna be classic!