The 2016 Rondo Nominations Are Open! Cast Your Vote For Your Picks!

default-featured-image

The Rondo Hatton Classic Horror Awards have announced their nominees for 2016 and they’re asking all horror fans to let their voice be heard in choosing the winners of nearly 30 categories, including Best Film, Best Blu-Ray Collection, Best Television Presentation, and more. To read instructions on how to vote and to see the list of nominees, simply head on to the official Rondo Award page.

Now, in the interest of being completely open and honest with all of you, we’re going to let you know that we’ve been nominated in two categories. The first is for Best Independent Film for Monsterland and the second is for Best Website or Blog of 2016. We’re obviously not telling you to vote for us as that would be, in my opinion, rather unprofessional. Rather, we want you to vote for your favorite pick in the categories that matter to you. Horror should be celebrated and the worst thing we can do is make everything a competition between us. The fact that we’re nominated is a HUGE honor and we’re grateful for that!

If you’ve got a few minutes to spare, please click on the link above, read the instructions carefully (I had to go over them a few times to make sure I got everything), and submit your choices. And no matter who or what you pick, thank you for giving horror your support!

Rondo Hatton Awards

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: