FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> The Terror Tube -> Angel Co-Creator To Exec Produce/Run New CBS Vampire Show
FilmCritic3000
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:53 am  Reply with quote

Messiahman wrote:
More Amber Tamblyn is never a bad thing.

Indeed.
Fireflyfan
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:07 pm  Reply with quote

I gotta say I agree this does sound like a lame rip off of angel...

They should just bring that back. Sad
FilmCritic3000
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:31 am  Reply with quote

Here's who's replacing David Greenwalt as the showrunner of Moonlight - Chip Johannesen (formerly a co-producer and writer on Millennium).

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/television/news/e3i307ae22942b238f9e48d9355af6806c9
Messiahman
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:07 pm  Reply with quote

Wow, Johanessen is the guy who helped Chris Carter ruin MILLENNIUM in Season 3. He's a mediocre writer and a terrible showrunner -- and now he's running a show that was doomed from the start.

Lovely.
FilmCritic3000
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:12 am  Reply with quote

Messiahman wrote:
Wow, Johanessen is the guy who helped Chris Carter ruin MILLENNIUM in Season 3. He's a mediocre writer and a terrible showrunner -- and now he's running a show that was doomed from the start.

Lovely.

C'mon, you know even with the behind-the-scenes turmoil and the way things turn out, this thing will run for five seasons or more. It's always the TV series with the most troubled production histories that run forever while shows that were developed from their inception by their creators are relegated to the dustbins of history.

I'll still give Moonlight a chance but now that I know that Johannesen was responsible for Millennium's third season (that was the one where they gave Frank Black a female co-star and KISS guest starred in a Halloween episode, right?), I'm not expecting much at all.

And getting to another point - why the hell isn't Millennium airing on TV now? You'd think 20th Century Fox would be airing it on FX or allowing it to air on another cable channel weekdays.