Director Announces Sequel to Killer Clown Movie 100 Tears

default-featured-image

Released in 2007, Marcus Koch’s indie horror flick 100 Tears introduced the world to a brand new killer clown icon in the form of Gurdy, and now that the film is nearly 10 years old, Koch has officially announced that Gurdy will return in a brand new sequel. Read on for everything we know!

The sequel was initially teased over on the official 100 Tears Facebook page, where an image suggested that more information will be revealed on October 1st. In the meantime, Tom Holland’s Terror Time got the exclusive info that Jack Amos will reprise the role of Gurdy, but Koch won’t be directing.

Not too much to tell yet, there is a script, it’s more of an action gore film, though on Oct 1st we’ll have more to reveal, of course Jack Amos is back as Gurdy,” Koch told the site. “We haven’t begun casting yet, but we hope to be filming by January. I’m stepping down as director and letting my partner Joe Davison direct. This way I can focus more on the gore FX.”

In 100 Tears, after being accused of crimes he did not commit, a lonely circus clown exacts his revenge on those who unjustly condemned him. The act sparks something inside of him which he cannot stop and now, years later, his inner-demons have truly surfaced. Part urban legend, part tabloid sensationalism… he is now an unstoppable murderous juggernaut, fueled only by hate.

100 tears sequel

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: