FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> The Terror Tube -> Supernatural (Season 2)
Howl at Astronauts
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:38 pm  Reply with quote

The genie one wasn't bad.

I wish the dad would come back to the show, though. That guy was gold. He could make another pact with the devil or something so he could be brought back(although in a umm shall we say...transformed state).
GODHOOD
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:26 am  Reply with quote

Tonight's episode "All Hell Breaks Loose" (part 1) Sam and other "special children" are abducted by the Yellow-eyed Demon and taken to a ghost town, where the ultimate battle most start.
FilmCritic3000
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:57 am  Reply with quote

Nice switch-up to see Katharine Isabelle turn out to be evil. A neck snap fixed her boat.

Is Sam part demon or is the demon playing mind games like it loves to do?

So where do we go from here? Dean battles the demon and its minions, plus more psychics gone bad? Thoughts?

Are they going to go down the road of Dean reviving Sam at the end of the season finale or will they walk down the other path, in which Dean mourns Sam all summer and then next season Sam returns, albeit "somewhat changed"?
Terminal
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:34 pm  Reply with quote

SPOILERS

It was great seeing Katharine Isabelle again.

And evil, no less.

That snap of the neck was sudden, but funny.

"I'm the heavyweight champion--" *SNAP!*

It was obvious what she was doing, but damn, it was a cool twist.

I'm enjoying this two parter finale.

END SPOILERS

I really hope "Supernatural" comes for the third season.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
GODHOOD
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:57 am  Reply with quote

Tonight's season finale "All Hell Breaks Loose" (part 2) After the fight between Jake and Sam, Dean has to deal with the repercussions of his interference; the hunters are about to be taken down by the Demon and his minions when help arrives from someone unexpected.
GODHOOD
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:19 pm  Reply with quote

The CW has renewed Supernatural for a third season.

Last edited by GODHOOD on Fri May 18, 2007 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Terminal
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:10 pm  Reply with quote

Woot!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Angelus
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:57 pm  Reply with quote

best news all day
Do you drink up all the punch while you wish 'em all to
FilmCritic3000
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:31 am  Reply with quote

I thought this was a really moving episode, one that really got to the heart of the dynamic between the Winchester brothers. Not surprisingly, it was written by the creator of the series, Eric Kripke.

Well, we now know what next season's going to be about. But there's something to be said (and it features a point I made in this thread about last week's episode)...

Spoiler Alert!

It looks like we'll have a plotline running throughout next season in which we don't know what percent of Sam is Sam. Witness what he did to the soldier in tonight's episode. Might next season's finale feature Sam as a demon and then the female demon comes a-callin' for Dean's soul, thus Dean has to fight them both?

All in all, a great, great episode. Bring on Season Three!
Terminal
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:32 am  Reply with quote

Excellent finale.

Now have a new arc for the third season, we have new allies, I really enjoy the character Bobby, and it was a real surprise to see daddy Winchester helping out his boys. Reminded me a lot of Van Helsing coming to grab Dracula in the end of "Monster Squad" at that last minute.

I loved this episode. Now Dean's life is on the line, and Sam has to find a way to undercut the deal.

This series is always filled with new possibilities, and I'm glad we're seeing a third season.
Terminal
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:34 am  Reply with quote

FilmCritic3000 wrote:

Spoiler Alert!

It looks like we'll have a plotline running throughout next season in which we don't know what percent of Sam is Sam. Witness what he did to the soldier in tonight's episode. Might next season's finale feature Sam as a demon and then the female demon comes a-callin' for Dean's soul, thus Dean has to fight them both?

All in all, a great, great episode. Bring on Season Three!

I agree on that one.

When Sam shed Jake's blood, and looked down in anger, I literally muttered "Uh oh, Sam's not Sam." Now we'll have two excellent arcs. The race to save Dean's life, and the strong possibility 40 percent of Sam isn't Sam. Considering he has Demon blood, and is back from the dead tainted, season three will be filled with surprises.
Samhain
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:30 pm  Reply with quote
Glory Hole

A FANTASTIC wrap-up to Season 2! The
I'm not kidding when I say that Jensen Ackles should get an Emmy nomination for his performance on this show.
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:40 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

I finally got to see both episodes today. And it was a good wrap up to season leaving a lot to deal with next season. I have a feeling that Sam is going to fight the female demon for Dean's life at the end of next season.
Howl at Astronauts
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:17 am  Reply with quote

Great finale. For a minute or two I thought the father would come back in flesh and blood. What a tease. They should bring back the character next season.
Emy
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:55 pm  Reply with quote

I fucking loved the finale!!! I waited until I had both parts on the DVR before watching them back to back. I must say I am happy I didi that.

I can't wait for next season and the two story arcs they have prepared in the finale. It should be a very interesting season.

And Sammy, I'm with you on the Emmy for Jensen Ackles but I'm not sure the Emmys would even look at Supernatural, sadly.