Three Chomptacular Dinocroc vs. Supergator Videos

default-featured-image

Syfy must really be expecting big ratings for its June 26th premiere of the Roger Corman produced, Jim Wynorski directed Dinocroc vs. Supergator. First they hastily bumped the premiere of Lake Placid 3 to give the time slot to the film. Now they’ve posted three short videos featuring footage of random victims getting eaten by the title monsters.

If you’re looking for world class acting, David Mamet quality dialogue, or even realistic computer effects, I implore you not to watch any of the following three scenes. Then again, if you’re reading this article right now, you clearly know exactly what you’re going to get from a Syfy movie titled Dinocroc vs. Supergator from the director of Chopping Mall and Cleavagefield.

In one clip we will witness an apparently deaf woman get ambushed after the love of her life gets devoured by a giant reptile that appears to spring forth from a foot of water. Another has a pair of bikini models getting chomped to death after once again proving the old stereotype about blondes being dumb to be painfully true. In my favorite scene we are treated to a glimpse of the future as I fully believe this is an accurate representation as to how Eli Roth will one day die.

The Foywonder

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Have a brawl for it all in the Dread Central forums

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized