Take a Bite out of the Piranha Man vs. Wolf Man Trailer

default-featured-image

Just when you think you’ve seen it all, along comes the trailer for Piranha Man vs. Wolf Man: Howl of the Piranha. Let me repeat that title. Piranha Man vs. Wolf Man: Howl of the Piranha. Do I even need to write anything more? Do I? It’s a movie about a piranha gillman fighting a werewolf. What more do you people want?

Piranha Man Versus Wolf Man: Howl of the Piranha details the epic generations-long battle between two of nature’s most perfect killing machines! The rivalry between the fish-like Piranha Man and the canine Wolf Man is one of brutal murder, familial kidnappings, stalking, and incest! When the decades old fight begins to affect the life of investigative journalist Lexi Glass, she finds that sometimes you need to become the story in order to report the story. She discovers the battle of a lifetime along with the horrible secret of her family’s past! Piranha Man Versus Wolf Man: Howl of the Piranha, the inter-species battle you’ve been waiting for!!

According to the movie’s Facebook page, writing-directing duo Dorian Knight and Steve Goldenberg are responsible for Piranha Man vs. Wolf Man: Howl of the Piranha, a manic micro-budget monster melee set to premiere May 15th at Facets Cinémathèque in Chicago (see the mock fight movie poster below) before no doubt setting about to conquer the movie watching world.

But is the world ready for a piranha man/wolf man fight to the death? We shall see. Now you can see the trailer, assuming you’re ready for it.

Take a Bite out of the Piranha Man vs, Wolf Man Trailer

The Foywonder

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Duke it out in the Dread Central forums!

Image Type 1:

Share: 

Categorized: