Exclusive: Short Film The Skin Now Available for Viewing

default-featured-image

Fresh off a tour on the festival circuit, which included stops at Knoxville Horror Fest, Macabre Faire Film Festival, and Spooky Empire, Justin Timms’ short horror film The Skin is now available for everyone to watch, and you don’t have to leave your bedroom or put on pants to check it out. What could possibly be better than that?!

I’ve always been fascinated with horror films. Something about them just works for me so after years of working on documentary content, I decided to take a break and focus on developing my own horror film,” Timms told us. “I wanted to create a film with a classic feel like Texas Chain Saw Massacre with a twist at the end.”

At first The Skin may seem like a classic horror tale – two young girls foolish enough to follow a creepy local to his shack, but we quickly realize something far more sinister and complicated is under way,” he continued. “We use a lot of classic horror tropes but maintain a memorable and creative ending that leaves the viewer wanting to see more.”

The short stars Elizabeth Paige, Claudine Quadrat, and Martin Pfefferkorn.

Synopsis:
After the peculiar death of her father, Lena Hardesty discovers that her sister, Sarah, has acquired the same strange symptoms. With the help of a rustic local, Lena sets a plan in motion to save her sister and herself from the same fate.

the skin

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: