Exclusive: More Night of the Living Dead: Origins Images

default-featured-image

More exclusive artwork has come our way for Zebediah de Soto’s upcoming 3D animated feature film Night of the Living Dead: Origins, and like everything else we’ve seen from this project, things are lookin’ pretty damned cool.

I wanted to make this look like a living Monet; it’s expressionism,” de Soto said in an earlier interview. “It’s going to be the first zombie movie played on a epic scale. This is the ‘Empire of the Sun’ of zombie films … I lived through the L.A. riots and saw the city on fire; I remember seeing people running, people getting pulled out of cars. And with 9/11, these images have been ingrained on people of my generation. I just thought that is the way it would really be, a lot of chaos.

Director de Soto, who also pulls co-writing duties on the project, describes NOTLD: Origins, which will be in 3D, as “a living painting” and promises “no one has ever seen anything like this on the big screen.”

Lending their likenesses and voices to the project, which showcases a zombie apocalypse in New York City, are Tony Todd as Ben, Danielle Harris as Barbra, Joe Pilato as Harry Cooper, Alona Tal (Jo on “Supernatural”) as Helen Cooper, Bill Moseley as Johnny (reprising his portrayal of the same character in Tom Savini’s 1990 NOTLD remake), Erin Braswell as Judy, Mike Diskint as Tom, Jesse Corti (“Heroes”) as a news reporter, and Cornell Womack (Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen) as a no-nonsense New York cop.

Check out the exclusive artwork below. Strap in, kids. We have a strong feeling this is going to be something really fuckin’ good!

Night of the Living Dead: Origins

Uncle Creepy

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Tell us of your origins in the Dread Central forums!

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized