FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Watch Thread:March 30-Nightmare On Elm St. 3:Dream Warriors
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:37 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
There was another recall on pet food including some dry foods so those of you with pets better double check what you use.


Oh no ... where can I find out?
I would go to the website of the brand name of the food you use. If it's Iams you're good. If not then you better check.


We give em Iams hard food & Fancy Feast wet food.
I don't know about Fancy Feast. You may want to check them out.

I don't give my cats wet food anymore. It only leads to liver problems later in life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BlackFlagg
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:38 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 9301
Location: Rhode Island

Nixster wrote:
BlackFlagg wrote:
Nixster wrote:
Gory wrote:
There was another recall on pet food including some dry foods so those of you with pets better double check what you use.


That's why I feed mine human flesh.

I heard it was bad to give 'em people food.....




Mr. Green


Haha damn, but it should be safer than tainted food!

Guess that depends on who ya feed em Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:39 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

I love the Freddy skeleton!! Mr. Green

No!!! Poor John Saxon. Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:40 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker


Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 4846
Location: The Bronx, NYC

Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
There was another recall on pet food including some dry foods so those of you with pets better double check what you use.


Oh no ... where can I find out?
I would go to the website of the brand name of the food you use. If it's Iams you're good. If not then you better check.


We give em Iams hard food & Fancy Feast wet food.
I don't know about Fancy Feast. You may want to check them out.

I don't give my cats wet food anymore. It only leads to liver problems later in life.


I just found it. Fancy Feast isn't on the list. And feeding male cats only hard food can lead to urinary track infections. Sad
_________________
Threw you the obvious. And you flew with it on your back. A name in your recollection. Down among a million, say: Difficult enough to feel a little bit. Disappointed, passed over.


Last edited by Lunablix on Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:40 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

If only Joey could find his voice. If only.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nixster
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:41 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 398
Location: Chicago

I can't believe Nancy fell for the old "Your dad loves you" bit.
_________________
blog: www.heylookbehindyou.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:41 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
There was another recall on pet food including some dry foods so those of you with pets better double check what you use.


Oh no ... where can I find out?
I would go to the website of the brand name of the food you use. If it's Iams you're good. If not then you better check.


We give em Iams hard food & Fancy Feast wet food.
I don't know about Fancy Feast. You may want to check them out.

I don't give my cats wet food anymore. It only leads to liver problems later in life.


I just found it. Fancy Feast isn't on the list. And feeding male cats only hard food can lead to urinary track infects. Sad
That's why I also feed them chicken and stuff. But no can food. Nope. None.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:42 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Poor Nancy. Falling for the oldest trick in the book.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:43 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

By the way, I totally stole the way Freddy dies in this for one of my films. With all of the light coming out of him and stuff.


Did I say stole? I meant ... um ... it's an homage. Yeah, that's it. An homage.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nixster
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:44 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 398
Location: Chicago

ok ya'll it's time to sing the theme song!
_________________
blog: www.heylookbehindyou.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:44 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Holy crap!!! She was Freddy's mother!!! Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BlackFlagg
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:45 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 9301
Location: Rhode Island

The DREEEAAAMMM WARRRRRRIORS~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nixster
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:45 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 398
Location: Chicago

"We're the motherfuckin' dream warriioorrrrrrssss"
_________________
blog: www.heylookbehindyou.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:46 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

I wonder why they never brought Craig Wasson's character back? Maybe he didn't want to do any more of them.


Oh yeah!!! Let's rock with some Dokken!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:46 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker


Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 4846
Location: The Bronx, NYC

Shocked
_________________
Threw you the obvious. And you flew with it on your back. A name in your recollection. Down among a million, say: Difficult enough to feel a little bit. Disappointed, passed over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 11 of 12
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum