Twilight’s Ashley Greene Talks The Apparition

default-featured-image

Twilight's Ashley Greene Talks The ApparitionFresh off of her success in the Twilight franchise, Ashley Green offered fans an update on what to expect when her latest film, Todd Lincoln’s The Apparition, finally begins haunting theatres.

Cinematical caught up with Greene, who offered the following:

“The Apparition is something I’m currently filming. We just got back from Germany this week; we were there for about two months filming at Babelsberg Studio, and we start filming again in about a week in Los Angeles,” she tells the site. “The film actually takes place in L.A., which is the funny thing about this business; because we went to Germany to shoot it, we came back to shoot exteriors. It’s a psychological thriller that centers around these two characters, Kelly and Ben, who are played by myself and Sebastian Stan. We play a couple who are haunted by a supernatural force and we have to figure out what this thing wants. I definitely learned a lot of things about myself while filming this…”

Greene goes on to compare the film to the classic Poltergeist — “I was terrified, and as far as just being vulnerable and sad and hurt, and strong… it’s not a horror film; we want it to be elevated and scary along the lines of Poltergeist, so I definitely didn’t want Kelly to be one of those scared, dumb girls in a horror movie. So we all worked together, it’s been a huge collaboration in making these characters really smart.

Hit up the above linkage for the full interview. Tom Felton, Sebastian Stan, Julianna Guill, Luke Pasqualino and Suzanne Ford all star in Todd Lincoln’s latest spooker for Dark Castle, The Apparition.

The Apparition, which is inspired by true events, centers on a young couple haunted by a supernatural presence that’s unleashed during a college experiment.

Uncle Creepy

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
See dead people in the Dread Central forums!

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized