FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> The Terror Tube -> NBC Universal's Horror Channel's (Chiller) Launch Schedule!
pondo sinatra
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:26 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 769
Location: Nagoya Diamond Cutter: Feel The BANG

Messiahman wrote:
pondo sinatra wrote:
And yet you chime in. Bullshit on that. Batman.


I guess I felt pretty strongly about calling you out for acting like an ignorant asshole. Of course, if I did that a little more often, it would probably cut down on three quarters of your posts, huh?


Actually, Ms. Attitude, that'd would be 3/4 of your posts.


Quote:
By the way, if I'm Batman, I guess that makes you Robin, my sexually challenged sidekick, right? I'm sure you get that quite a bit -- after all, you certainly come off like a whiny little bitch.



You have issues. Sexual ones, clearly. Get help.

Quote:
And really, why are you wasting time here? Shouldnít you be getting to work on that CRAZY FAT ETHEL remake? Itís guaranteed box office gold!


Oh yes, let's bring up other posts that had nothing to do with the CHILLER debate because you've run out of actual, credible arguments. Your inability to realize that the world doesns't revolve aroudn your ill-infomred, groundless opinions probably eats you up.

Again: get help.


Quote:
Because they were excited about it.


Or, most likely: shiling for it. There is a difference. Of course, given your sociopathic posts, you might not see the difference.


Quote:
And, more importantly, THEY'VE ACTUALLY SEEN IT, not some ethereal, bare-bones on-demand version. Iíve seen it, too. And I was excited about it in the early going as well. Frankly, I NEVER cared about the films airing and was only tuning in for the various series that had been unearthed. And I'm enjoying the hell out of them.


I have seen the actual channel, watched its duious "launch" as well as being in a test market for its on-demand channel.

Of course you claim to have seen the channel, but with your dubious credibility 3/4s of your posts prove that you're simply just another internet troll and I seriously doubt you've seen it at all - in any way, shape or form.

Thanks for proving another one of my points (such as: Chiller being ball-less and craptacular and modeling itself after the model establed by the Sci-Fi network): you proved my pount that you wanted to derail the thread to your favor.

Since you've proven yourself incapable of debate because you lack any credible points to add, I tell you what: get back to me when you actually have somehting intelligent and credible to say.

I won't hold my breath.

And, back to point: CHILLER sucks. It has no balls. It is run by suits with no concept on how to run their channel, no lowe toward their chosen genre of specialty, and a serious lack of respect to the audience they seem to want to grab. Its loyalists are apologetic, nimble-minded sheep who will blindly shill and put spin out there whenever anyone credibly points out the channel's flaws.

It clearly bothers you that I was right.


Last edited by pondo sinatra on Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Messiahman
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:42 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 3019
Location: Hollywood

pondo sinatra wrote:
Insert wounded, snarky blathering, dull-witted insults and egotistical nonsense that I've completely skipped over here.


Messiahman wrote:
Now, THAT is that.

(until you inevitably come back with your predictably snarky response and I ignore it for the pure waste of time it is -- c'mon, man, prove me right!)


Clearly, I'm more prescient than you. I take it back -- call ME Creskin.

Thanks so much for proving me right. What hurts more? The fact that that I exposed you for being a hyperagressive, loudmouthed idiot, or the fact that I predicted your puppet-like actions before you even made them? Or are you just in a tizzy over the fact that you're wrong? All three, I'd wager.

Like it or not, people around here take much more stock in my posts than in yours (because mine actually contain valid points). Always have, always will. And that, of course, is the real source of your bitterness.

Have a great weekend, bunky. Continue arguing with yourself. After all, you lost the debate before you even began. Laughing
_________________
"According to witnesses, testimony and evidence...this massacre was the work of ninjas!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pondo sinatra
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:53 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 769
Location: Nagoya Diamond Cutter: Feel The BANG

Messiahman wrote:


Thanks so much for proving me right. What hurts more? The fact that that I exposed you for being a hyperagressive, loudmouthed idiot, or the fact that I predicted your puppet-like actions before you even made them?



I think this proves me right. I'm glad I didn't hold my breath!

I'm sorry I hurt your shilling girlfriend's feelings and pissed on your little charade parade that Chiller was going to be a good channel. I'm sorry I was right about everything and I'm sorry that you only proved me correct yet again.



Quote:
Have a great weekend, bunky.


Thanks! I have been having a good one so far.
The Humpty Dance
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Messiahman
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:56 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 3019
Location: Hollywood

pondo sinatra wrote:
Messiahman wrote:


Thanks so much for proving me right. What hurts more? The fact that that I exposed you for being a hyperagressive, loudmouthed idiot, or the fact that I predicted your puppet-like actions before you even made them?



I think this proves me right. I'm glad I didn't hold my breath!

I'm sorry I hurt your shilling girlfriend's feelings and pissed on your little charade parade that Chiller was going to be a good channel. I'm sorry I was right about everything and I'm sorry that you only proved me correct yet again.

Quote:
Have a great weekend, bunky.


Thanks! I have been having a good one so far.
The Humpty Dance


Wow, this limpwristed response actually makes me respect Pee Wee Herman's "I know you are, but what am I" schtick. Don't quit your dayjob, pondo.
_________________
"According to witnesses, testimony and evidence...this massacre was the work of ninjas!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Messiahman
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:00 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 3019
Location: Hollywood

Pssst...Filmcritic, Raider...you'll be getting those CHILL-- I mean freelancer checks in the mail any day now. Don't tell anyone where they came from! Twisted Evil
_________________
"According to witnesses, testimony and evidence...this massacre was the work of ninjas!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FilmCritic3000
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:03 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 2683
Location: Savannah, Georgia

Messiahman wrote:
Pssst...Filmcritic, Raider...you'll be getting those CHILL-- I mean freelancer checks in the mail any day now. Don't tell anyone where they came from! Twisted Evil


Yeah, I can't wait! Mr. Green

Mmmm...NBC Universal (actually General Electric) money...it feels so cool against my skin.... Twisted Evil
_________________
"I hate all sports as rabidly as a person who likes sports hates common sense." - H. L. Mencken
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Messiahman
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:21 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 3019
Location: Hollywood

I'm planning to spend mine on some Jungian-based therapy, thus hopefully curbing my sociopathic streak and sexual issues. After that, I'm finally gonna get that jewel-encrusted Ipod Nano I've had my sights on (take THAT, Paris Hilton!) Thanks, Chiller!
_________________
"According to witnesses, testimony and evidence...this massacre was the work of ninjas!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thedudeabides
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:37 pm  Reply with quote
Violent Misanthrope


Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 26024
Location: In FarinaMystica's Heart.

I would suggest investing it in hog bellies or some other type of much needed commodity, such as Calgon or Sanka.
_________________
Damn!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sonny gaunt
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:01 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 05 Jul 2006
Posts: 1350
Location: Hellertown, PA

thedudeabides wrote:
I would suggest investing it in hog bellies or some other type of much needed commodity, such as Calgon or Sanka.

Actually the "hot" stock purchase I'd rec is Ora-Sure a Beth PA based co that has patented a HIV test that is very accurate and very cheap. But their major contention for your investment money is their ready for release saliva BAC test kit-now projected to retail for about 3 bucks(down from the 10-20 originally quoted).

The tests upon the product have shown a VERY minor descrepency(SP?) between itself and the lab results for BAC.

No Bullshit BANK on it. Going to be the largest stock growth seen in the 21st century. Fuckin' quote me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Dread Central Forum Index -> The Terror Tube

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum