FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Offical Watch Thread : Session 9 - March 23 2007
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:41 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

I was in a rush so I decided to copy AW's post Embarassed We'll start like 5 mins after 10?

American Werewolf wrote:
Where do you live, Simon?

I live in the weak and wounded...Doc.

Norman Bates once said that we all go a little mad sometimes. He was right. Just ask the walls of Danvers State Hospital and it will whisper to you of madness, suffering, despair, and something even worse. Four men are about to hear it's voice...

This Friday join Dread Central for Brad Anderson's...

Danvers' doors open to the public 7 pm Pacific/8 pm Mountain/ 9 pm Central/ 10 pm Eastern. Be sure to stay together and watch where you step. We wouldn't anything bad to happen to anyone... would we?

Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:07 am  Reply with quote

I be here!!! Mr. Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
zombie2473
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:08 am  Reply with quote

i'm here as well.
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:10 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

YAY!!!! people Laughing I thought I was gonna be the only one again. Embarassed We'll start in one minute. Very Happy
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:11 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

Press Play Now Please Very Happy
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:12 am  Reply with quote

Done. Althougfh I wasn't fully ready so I might be a minutie behind you guys. Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:13 am  Reply with quote

Have you guys seen this before?
zombie2473
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:14 am  Reply with quote

ive lived 10 minutes from this place all my live and i never even got to see it in person.
zombie2473

yup. this is something like my 5th time seeing this
Lunablix
Little Fucker

Tis otays. Very Happy

I've wanted to visit the building used in it since I saw the movie. Laughing
zombie2473
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:15 am  Reply with quote

that line about them just being released is true. my town is littered with crazies due to this.
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:16 am  Reply with quote

This film was shot in high definition. Though it was not shot in 24p but just normal video 30 fps which is why it has that video look to it. Since this was transferred to film it doesn't completely look like video but you can tell in movement that it was shot on video.
Lunablix
Little Fucker

Oh my. So is mine but Bronx State doesn't hold em they let em roam free.
Gory

zombie2473 wrote:
ive lived 10 minutes from this place all my live and i never even got to see it in person.
Did you ever see it from the outside?
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:18 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

Gory wrote:
This film was shot in high definition. Though it was not shot in 24p but just normal video 30 fps which is why it has that video look to it. Since this was transferred to film it doesn't completely look like video but you can tell in movement that it was shot on video.

I think that adds to the mood of the movie.