Chloe Moretz Discusses Her Character in Let Me In

default-featured-image

Chloe Moretz Discusses Her Character in Let Me In While out and about doing press for the upcoming Kick-Ass, Chloe Moretz is, of course, being asked a few questions about her role in Let Me In, in which she portrays child vampire Abby, a character Moretz says is “really different than most vampires.

In a conversation with Movieline the 13-year-old describes Abby as follows: “Usually a lot of movies glamorize being a vampire. It’s pretty, it’s cool, you look awesome! The way we did it was that it’s not cool to be a vampire. It’s a burden that she has to carry with her, not this fun, cool, interesting thing. It’s scary, deep, and dark, this devil inside of her. The vampire is different than Abby. It’s like her alternate personality, and when it takes her over, she has no control.

As for whether or not she’s seen the original, Let the Right One In, so far Moretz has watched “just little snippets” and explains, “I kind of did my own thing with it, you know?

We’ll find out how her “own thing” turns out on October 1st, 2010 when Matt Reeves’ Let Me In redux sweeps into theatres.

For more about the film check out their Facebook page and follow them on Twitter @letmeinthemovie.

Uncle Creepy

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Befriend other bizarre adolescents in the Dread Central forums!

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized