FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> The Terror Tube -> The New Twilight Zone (1980s Version)
Lunablix
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:04 pm  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

You are welcomed. Smile
Lunablix
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:48 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

I am watching the Monsters episode right now. The boy in it is the brother from Poltergeist. Laughing
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:49 pm  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

thedudeabides wrote:
The two that stand out for me (other than the amazing "Nightcrawlers") are two that I can't remember the titles of, but blew me away as a kid:

- One was when people were aliens (bug headed) and tore off their masks to reveal themselves.

- The second - and this is the one that really stands out and amazed me as a youngster - was when a kid realizes that the old man next door was a vampire. He saw the guy lift his car up, and befriended him.

But at the end the kid was with his family, and his father coughed or sneezed and there was blood coming out of his nose. And the people in the neighborhood began to turn into (offscreen) monsters, who broke into the vampire's house and killed him before returning to normal.

That one freaked me out and amazed me.

If anyone could tell me the name of that episode, I'd sure appreciate it. I'm dying to see it again!

The alien one was called A Day In Beaumont