FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Unofficial March 16 Showing
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:51 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I had a dream about zombies a while back and in the dream I wanted to kill myself before they got me, but all I had was a hammer and I couldn't hit myself hard enough with it to do anything because it hurt.
I had a zombie dream recently too. In it I was Mr. Cool but then they started to over power me and I woke up. Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:52 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

All this stuff here (with the exception of the zombie stuff) I "borrorwed".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:53 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

"Choke on 'em! Choke on 'eeeeeeemmmm!!"


I think my last words will be the same too. Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:54 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Apparently, the cave men all have large... intestines. Or used to.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BlackFlagg
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:54 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 9301
Location: Rhode Island

CHOKE ON 'EM!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:55 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I had a dream about zombies a while back and in the dream I wanted to kill myself before they got me, but all I had was a hammer and I couldn't hit myself hard enough with it to do anything because it hurt.
I had a zombie dream recently too. In it I was Mr. Cool but then they started to over power me and I woke up. Shocked
My three most frequent nightmares are getting shot, my teeth falling out and zombies.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
American Werewolf
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:56 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1545
Location: NJ

Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I had a dream about zombies a while back and in the dream I wanted to kill myself before they got me, but all I had was a hammer and I couldn't hit myself hard enough with it to do anything because it hurt.
I had a zombie dream recently too. In it I was Mr. Cool but then they started to over power me and I woke up. Shocked
I had a "zombie" dream a while back that had me waking up in a cold sweat. From what I can remember I just found myself in the middle of a deserted city at an intersection. Just as I'm getting oriented to where I'm at they start shambling out of every doorway and alley way around me. I make a run for it....and I can't remember the rest. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:56 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

I like this thing with the write in calendar. Always made me wonder if they actually knew what day it really was.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:57 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I had a dream about zombies a while back and in the dream I wanted to kill myself before they got me, but all I had was a hammer and I couldn't hit myself hard enough with it to do anything because it hurt.
I had a zombie dream recently too. In it I was Mr. Cool but then they started to over power me and I woke up. Shocked
My three most frequent nightmares are getting shot, my teeth falling out and zombies.
In that order?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
American Werewolf
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:57 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1545
Location: NJ

That final shot of the zombies feasting is still unsettling. It looks like something out of a Bosche (sic) painting.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:57 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

The misic over the end credits reminds me of the music from the canoe scene in Friday. Maybe Flagg was onto something earlier.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:58 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

American Werewolf wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I had a dream about zombies a while back and in the dream I wanted to kill myself before they got me, but all I had was a hammer and I couldn't hit myself hard enough with it to do anything because it hurt.
I had a zombie dream recently too. In it I was Mr. Cool but then they started to over power me and I woke up. Shocked
I had a "zombie" dream a while back that had me waking up in a cold sweat. From what I can remember I just found myself in the middle of a deserted city at an intersection. Just as I'm getting oriented to where I'm at they start shambling out of every doorway and alley way around me. I make a run for it....and I can't remember the rest. Laughing
Did it involve running out of ammo? I get that one a lot. Or I can't open my eyes well. Odd.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:59 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
The misic over the end credits reminds me of the music from the canoe scene in Friday. Maybe Flagg was onto something earlier.
Hahahaha It does!! Holy shit that's funny!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:59 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I had a dream about zombies a while back and in the dream I wanted to kill myself before they got me, but all I had was a hammer and I couldn't hit myself hard enough with it to do anything because it hurt.
I had a zombie dream recently too. In it I was Mr. Cool but then they started to over power me and I woke up. Shocked
My three most frequent nightmares are getting shot, my teeth falling out and zombies.
In that order?
Nah. Geting shot and zombies are about equal, mabe the shootings being a little ahead and the teeth falling out is the most frequent one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
American Werewolf
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:00 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1545
Location: NJ

Gory wrote:
American Werewolf wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I had a dream about zombies a while back and in the dream I wanted to kill myself before they got me, but all I had was a hammer and I couldn't hit myself hard enough with it to do anything because it hurt.
I had a zombie dream recently too. In it I was Mr. Cool but then they started to over power me and I woke up. Shocked
I had a "zombie" dream a while back that had me waking up in a cold sweat. From what I can remember I just found myself in the middle of a deserted city at an intersection. Just as I'm getting oriented to where I'm at they start shambling out of every doorway and alley way around me. I make a run for it....and I can't remember the rest. Laughing
Did it involve running out of ammo? I get that one a lot. Or I can't open my eyes well. Odd.
I think I may have had that one before but I had nothing. The being defenseless surrounded by a city of undead was pretty unnerving. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 10 of 11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum