FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Unofficial March 16 Showing
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:51 am  Reply with quote

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I had a dream about zombies a while back and in the dream I wanted to kill myself before they got me, but all I had was a hammer and I couldn't hit myself hard enough with it to do anything because it hurt.
I had a zombie dream recently too. In it I was Mr. Cool but then they started to over power me and I woke up. Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:52 am  Reply with quote

All this stuff here (with the exception of the zombie stuff) I "borrorwed".
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:53 am  Reply with quote

"Choke on 'em! Choke on 'eeeeeeemmmm!!"

I think my last words will be the same too. Shocked
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:54 am  Reply with quote

Apparently, the cave men all have large... intestines. Or used to.
BlackFlagg
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:54 am  Reply with quote

CHOKE ON 'EM!
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:55 am  Reply with quote

Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I had a dream about zombies a while back and in the dream I wanted to kill myself before they got me, but all I had was a hammer and I couldn't hit myself hard enough with it to do anything because it hurt.
I had a zombie dream recently too. In it I was Mr. Cool but then they started to over power me and I woke up. Shocked
My three most frequent nightmares are getting shot, my teeth falling out and zombies.
American Werewolf
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:56 am  Reply with quote

Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I had a "zombie" dream a while back that had me waking up in a cold sweat. From what I can remember I just found myself in the middle of a deserted city at an intersection. Just as I'm getting oriented to where I'm at they start shambling out of every doorway and alley way around me. I make a run for it....and I can't remember the rest. Laughing
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:56 am  Reply with quote

I like this thing with the write in calendar. Always made me wonder if they actually knew what day it really was.
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:57 am  Reply with quote

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
My three most frequent nightmares are getting shot, my teeth falling out and zombies.
In that order?
American Werewolf

That final shot of the zombies feasting is still unsettling. It looks like something out of a Bosche (sic) painting.
LivingDeadPunk

The misic over the end credits reminds me of the music from the canoe scene in Friday. Maybe Flagg was onto something earlier.
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:58 am  Reply with quote

American Werewolf wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I had a "zombie" dream a while back that had me waking up in a cold sweat. From what I can remember I just found myself in the middle of a deserted city at an intersection. Just as I'm getting oriented to where I'm at they start shambling out of every doorway and alley way around me. I make a run for it....and I can't remember the rest. Laughing
Did it involve running out of ammo? I get that one a lot. Or I can't open my eyes well. Odd.
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:59 am  Reply with quote

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
The misic over the end credits reminds me of the music from the canoe scene in Friday. Maybe Flagg was onto something earlier.
Hahahaha It does!! Holy shit that's funny!
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:59 am  Reply with quote

Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
In that order?
Nah. Geting shot and zombies are about equal, mabe the shootings being a little ahead and the teeth falling out is the most frequent one.
American Werewolf
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:00 am  Reply with quote

Gory wrote:
American Werewolf wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Did it involve running out of ammo? I get that one a lot. Or I can't open my eyes well. Odd.
I think I may have had that one before but I had nothing. The being defenseless surrounded by a city of undead was pretty unnerving. Laughing