CONTEST CLOSED! Win Tickets to Film Society of Lincoln Center’s Coffin Joe Triple Feature

default-featured-image

The Film Society of Lincoln Center is hosting a Brazilian horror festival entitled “DEATH DEALER: Introducing Coffin Joe, Brazil’s Horror Superstar” and has joined forces with Dread Central to provide two lucky winners with a pair of tickets each to the January 23rd screenings of At Midnight I’ll Take Your Soul, This Night I’ll Possess Your Corpse, and Awakening of the Beast.

That’s right — Two winners each get to take a friend to a Zé do Caixao (aka Coffin Joe) triple feature straight from hell! Just please make sure you’re free to attend all three screenings before entering; showtimes are as follows:

At Midnight I’ll Take Your Soul – Saturday, January 23: 12:30 pm
This Night I’ll Possess Your Corpse – Saturday, January 23: 2:15 pm
Awakening of the Beast – Saturday, January 23: 4:30 pm

To enter, send an E-MAIL HERE that includes your FULL NAME AND ADDRESS, and we’ll do the rest. In order to give everyone time to make arrangements, you will be notified on Wednesday, January 20th, if you’re one of the two winners.

Win Tickets to Film Society of Lincoln Center's Coffin Joe Triple Feature

But you don’t have to wait to see if you’re a winner to spend some time with old Coffin Joe. The Film Society is also screening Awakening of the Beast and Finis Hominis this weekend on Sunday, January 10th:

Finis Hominis – 5:45 pm – A mysterious traveler arrives in a small village and, through performing miracles, soon attracts a cult following that threatens the establishment.

Awakening of the Beast – 7:30 pm – Banned in Brazil, an ambitious parable about a psychiatrist who injects LSD in his patients — only to discover that Zé do Caixao awaits within their nightmares!

DEATH DEALER takes places at the Walter Reade Theater, 165 W. 65th St. (upper level), on the Upper West Side of New York City. For more about it and the Film Society of Lincoln Center as a whole, visit the Film Society’s official site.

Nomad

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Find the superior woman in the Dread Central forums!

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: