Spankenstein (Book)

default-featured-image

spankensteinWritten by Tim Miller

Published by GutWrench Productions

Tim Miller’s new book, Spankenstein, is nothing short of entertaining from beginning to the end; and I actually found myself laughing out loud at times because of the sheer goofiness of the main character, Donny.  He (Dr. Spankenstein) is not the sharpest tool in his shed, but he’s not a quitter either. I’ve never seen such determination in one man to find and make the perfect woman.  Some people try dating sites, but not Donny; he likes to snatch and grab, and not one fuck is given.

Donny is looking for love in all the wrong places, but instead of giving up, he just takes it a step further Frankenstein/Frankenhooker style.  No thought to it… he just does it.  Taking what he wants and what he needs, along the way he gets further and further into trouble because he seriously puts no thought into the how.  Will Donny be able to foil the detectives who are on his tail, or will someone else get him first?  Will Donny finally get his girl and live happily ever after?  Well, that is something you’ll have to find out on your own, but I guarantee the end is a gore fest and worth every word!

This book is up there with some of my favorite Tim Miller stories like the April Almighty Series and Hacked. It’s worth checking out and slicing your way through it.  It’s a brilliantly funny step-by-step guide of how NOT to get the girl all wrapped up in classic Tim Miller extreme horror style.

Spankenstein is available for pre-order now and will be available to read on February 29th. You want extreme horror? Tim’s your man!

• Book
Sending
User Rating 5 (1 vote)
Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: