This Baby Hellboy Action Figure Is Either the Cutest or Most Terrifying Thing Ever

default-featured-image

As I said in the title, I really don’t know if this is the cutest thing in the world or the most terrifying. I mean, would you raise a child looking like this?

This marks the first time that Hellboy has been available in baby form as an action figure. Designed by Mondo in collaboration with Hellboy creator Mike Mignola, it comes complete with a Crown of the Apocalypse accessory with hellfire and everything. And seriously, could a mother even love this baby? Some babies have the misfortune of not being as cute as others, but a baby that is literally a demon from hell is something else.

Baby Hellboy will be released in the 3rd quarter of 2016 and can be pre-ordered for $37.00.

Synopsis:
Summoned to Earth on December 23, 1944, the half-demon child known as Anung Un Rama was intended to change the tide of WWII in Germany’s favor. Instead he was discovered by US soldiers, given the name Hellboy, and would go on to fight the forces of evil as an adult.

Working closely with creator Mike Mignola to design the definitive baby Hellboy, the figure features 6 points of articulation (neck, tail, shoulders, right elbow, and right wrist) and the cutest lil face Hell ever spawned. Now’s your chance to hold this little bundle of demonic joy in your own hands!

IMG_0485_1024x1024 (1)

Hellboy baby_0482_1024x1024 (1)

Baby_Hellboy_reg_main_2_1024x1024 (1)

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: