Harry Warden at Halloween Horror Nights!

default-featured-image

My Bloody Valentine 3D on DVD and Blu-rayGiven the maze-like nature of the film’s centerpiece, this really makes sense! My Bloody Valentine‘s killer Harry Warden is the next fun-loving psycho to stalk the grounds at this year’s Halloween Horror Nights!

From the press release:
“My Bloody Valentine: Be Mine 4 Ever”, an all-new “live” multi-sensory horror experience, will be a standout attraction at Universal Studios Hollywood’s “Halloween Horror Nights” event beginning its 16-night run on October 2, per an agreement between the theme park and Lionsgate, the leading next generation studio.

The attraction is based upon the 2009 theatrical remake of the original 1981 Canadian slasher classic, which was released by Lionsgate to great box office success earlier this year and is now available on DVD and Blu-ray. Widely considered “the ultimate slasher film” by horror aficionados, the all-new Universal Studios Hollywood maze will bring to life the terrible events that take place in the town of Harmony, which is crippled by a series of horrific murders. “My Bloody Valentine: Be Mine 4 Ever,” will recreate the film’s bloody massacres in disturbingly realistic scenes. This “Halloween Horror Nights” experience will assault the guest through the sense of sight, sound, smell, and touch. Guests entering the maze will smell the dank, stale air of the film’s mineshaft, will feel the spray of spattering blood, and will pass closely through scenes of unrelenting carnage. It will be the most lifelike representation of film horror ever created for a Halloween maze attraction.

The entire “Halloween Horror Nights” event at Universal Studios Hollywood has been re-designed for 2009. “Halloween Horror Nights” will feature four all-new mazes, a new “Terror Tram” backlot studio experience as well as terrifying new “Scare Zones.” New attractions will include a “live” maze experience based on the “Saw” film franchise, per an agreement among Universal Studios Theme Parks, Lionsgate, and Twisted Pictures. The “Rocky Horror Picture Show: A Tribute” will also join the “Halloween Horror Nights” line-up in a live stage presentation of this classically edgy movie.”

For a full preview of the event and the highly coveted Chiller-Eyegore Awards, click on our Halloween Horror Nights database, and be sure to follow @HorrorNights on Twitter, join the official Halloween Horror Nights Facebook page, and of course visit the official Halloween Horror Nights website!

Uncle Creepy

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Spend your horror nights in the Dread Central forums!

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: