Writer Stolberg Talks Piranha and Sorority Row

default-featured-image

Writer Stolberg Talks Piranha and Sorority RowScreenwriter Josh Stolberg has got to be having the best year of his life right now. One of his projects, Sorority Row, is currently is post-production and another script of his, Piranha 3D, is currently being filmed under the helm of Alex Aja in Lake Havasu City, Arizona.

The busy scribe recently checked in on his blog to give his readers an update on both of those films.

Stolberg on Sorority Row:

Sorority Row is PICTURE LOCKED!!! Very exciting. I’ve seen several screenings in the past two months and it’s gotten better and better. This last screening was great. I have high hopes for the movie. It’s everything I was hoping it would be. Scary. Funny. Tense. Stylish. Bloody. Sexy. I really think Stewart Hendler did a fantastic job with the directing. And after having a few movies made where I don’t feel real ownership over the script, this is one that I really feel came out how Pete and I wrote it. There were certainly many, many, many hands helping to make it better, but for the first time I feel like my script is represented fully and completely.

Stolberg on Piranha 3D:

Pete and went out to Lake Havasu last week to spend some time on the Piranha set. It was a blast!!! I’ve seen a bunch of photos floating around on the internet from the shoot and it was as fun as it looks.

One update that Stolberg offered was that it looks like Warner Bros. is going to be moving ahead with his Man-Witch script.

Although he wasn’t able to discuss any particulars on the project just yet, you can bet as soon as they are available, Dread Central will keep you posted!

Heather Wixson

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Talk about your projects in the Dread Central forums!

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized