Alien Uprising Scheduled for August

default-featured-image

Alien Uprising Scheduled for AugustJust because it’s the 21st Century doesn’t mean there is no longer room for movies that shamelessly riff on the Alien films. They were a hallmark of sci-fi cinema back in the Eighties and well into the Nineties. Now here we are in the Zeroes, and this August there will be an Alien Uprising.

A suspected prisoner uprising brings Marines to the prison planet of Rove 12, but nothing is what it seems. The few surviving prisoners are hiding from a ruthless, blood thirsty creature. Now the prisoners and the marines must fight together to get off the planet – ALIVE!

That’s the premise for Alien Uprising, a sci-fi action horror flick produced by Halcyon International Pictures that I first reported on last December. Back then I encouraged readers to give the film’s teaser trailer a look if only to take note of how many Alien components you can identify in less than 60 seconds.

Come August 4th, everyone will get to try and take note of how many Alien components you can identify in less than 90-minutes when Maverick Entertainment unleashes Alien Uprising to DVD.

Brian Yuzna has already endorsed the film: “An alien world with a prison, hot babes in cool armor, guns in enclosed spaces, a drooling alien… How can you resist the pull of Alien Uprising?

Doesn’t Yuzna like co-own Halcyon International Pictures? I’m thinking he might be biased.

The Foywonder

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Rise up in the Dread Central forums.

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized