del Toro Talks Mountains

default-featured-image

del Toro takes the time to sign for fansComic-Con can be a bit crazy. If you’ve ever been, I’m sure you can understand. Because of that, sometimes we forget stuff that we shouldn’t and end up reporting on it way after the fact. I hope you can forgive me.

During the panel for Pan’s Labyrinth, director Guillermo del Toro was asked by a pleading fan to please make At the Mountains of Madness, the long-gestating Lovecraft film he is attached to, and del Toro revealed that just last week he was off scouting locations for the movie. That is, indeed, some very good news, but he went on to clarify that does not mean the film is happening anytime soon.

He’s got some great ideas for it though and promised that when it does get made, it’s going to please all us fans who have been dying for a real Lovecraft movie. He also said that things are looking good for a return to Hellboy as well, but he has to wait until he’s done with all the Pan’s promotions before he starts focusing on that, but that the second script is “wonderful”.

Johnny Butane

Got news? Click here to submit it!
Discuss the beasts of Lovecraft in our forums!

Share: 

Categorized: