See I Can See You in NYC

default-featured-image

I Can See YouOne of the best posters we’ve ever seen is for the indie film I Can See You, which is the debut feature from writer/director Graham Reznick under Larry Fessenden’s Scareflix banner. If you happen to be in the NYC area April 29th through May 5th, you’ll be able to see first-hand if the project lives up to its artwork.

I Can See You, along with “The Viewer,” a brand new short film also written and directed by Reznickto, will be playing at the Kraine Theatre (85 East 4th Street in the East Village) on the above dates with an additional screening on May 10th.

For those of us who live elsewhere, the DVD will be released on May 26th, 2009.

Tagged “a psychedelic campfire tale,” I Can See You takes three aspiring advertising execs out into the wilderness for a weekend brainstorming session. Their assignment is to overhaul the image of a once popular cleaning product, ClarActix. While they are in the woods, a girlfriend’s mysterious disappearance sparks a harrowing descent into unreality. Personalities contort into extremes, and visits are made by a specter from ClarActix campaigns of the past as the film careens towards its startling climax.

The ViewerThe film’s ad-men are played by real-life members of Waverly Films (Ben Dickinson, Duncan Skiles, and Chris Ford), a Brooklyn based production company specializing in commercials, music videos, and who have an immense cult following with their comedic YouTube shorts.

As for “The Viewer,” it’s a Stereoscopic 3D cinematic experience revolving around telepathic interrogation told from the perspective of a suspected murderer. Telepathic viewing doesn’t come without a price, however. As the suspect resists the mind-reader’s tactics, the “viewing” intensity is increased… dissolving the fragile boundaries between memory, identity, and reality. Mick Lauer plays “The Viewer” and Lindsay Burdge is “The Victim.”

The DVD of I Can See You (which you can preorder below) will contain “The Viewer” (along with special Glass Eye Pix 3D glasses) as a special feature. The special limited edition DVD set will also include a behind-the-scenes featurette, actor/director commentary, the trailer, and other promotional materials.

Check out a few stills and the teaser trailer from I Can See You, and then hit up the official site for more!

I Can See You

I Can See You

Debi Moore

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
See whom you can see in the Dread Central forums!

Image Type 1:

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized:Uncategorized