Bunny the Killer Thing Teaser Trailer Delivers a Goofy Slice of Gore

default-featured-image

I don’t know how I missed the teaser trailer for Bunny the Killer Thing when it dropped at the end of May, but I’m glad I accidentally stumbled across it this weekend. Director Joonas Makkonen’s over-the-top effort looks completely insane, and I’m not exaggerating. It’s probably not everyone’s cup of tea — after all, some people don’t like their horror mixed with ridiculous comedy — but for folks who love goofy splatter flicks, this one was designed with you in mind.

Here’s a synopsis to help set the mood.

A group of seven Finnish young adults are heading to have a fun weekend at a cabin in the dark woods of Finland. By chance, three foreign men end up to the same cabin. The men seem to be hiding a secret. The party weekend at cabin becomes a game for life and death, when suddenly a weird creature attacks from forest to terrorize the people! The creature is half man, half rabbit, and it is after anything that resembles female genitals. The creature is Bunny the Killer Thing!

Although it’s still hitting the festival circuit right now, the official website states that Raven Banner recently acquired worldwide rights for the flick. Hopefully, that means this nasty little thing will hit the States at some point in the near future. One can only hope, right?

Before you dig into the teaser trailer, a word of warning: Bunny the Killer Thing is definitely not safe for work. It’s gory, disgusting, and offensive. It also features a giant rabbit-like creature with a humongous penis. When you’re ready, the NSFW trailer awaits.

[vimeo 110937698 w=640 h=360]

Bunny the Killer Thing (2015)

Share: 
Tags:

Categorized: