New Breed Poster Found

default-featured-image

New poster for The BreedKiller dogs. Michelle Rodriguez. Killer dogs after Michelle Rodriguez. Yeah, I think I could get behind The Breed, so long as she gets torn apart by said dogs at some point…

Sorry, not a fan of the one-note actress, but hopefully the movie will be all right. While checking around First Look Studio’s site, I found a new poster for it, which is far superior to the teaser poster that’s been floating around out there for a while now in that it actually shows the killer dogs getting ready to do what they do best.

For those who don’t remember the film, which was produced by Wes Craven and directed by long-time Craven AD Nick Mastandrea, The Breed is about group of kids who head out to an isolated island for a weekend excursion. Since they didn’t do their research before their vacation, they’re unaware that the island was once the home to a special canine research unit, and their experiments are still there. Carnage ensues.

First Look will be throwing The Breed into theaters sometime next year with a DVD release to follow on May 22nd. Stay tuned for more as we learn it!

Johnny Butane

Got news? Click here to submit it!
Discuss animal control issues in our forums!

Share: 

Categorized: