FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> WATCH THREAD: Oct. 20 - Time After Time
American Werewolf
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:06 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1545
Location: NJ

Gory wrote:
Such a great flick. One of my favorites. Just a well told story. Mr. Green

Next week is our Halloween special as we watch Halloween. I hope you can all join in for that as all horror fans must own a copy of it.

Thanks AW for watching this with me. And I hope Luna is doing ok.

My pleasure Gory. I agree!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aliquis
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:06 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Oct 2006
Posts: 255
Location: New York

We used to do two.


Pansy Asses!

And I mean that in the nicest way...but seriously...pansy asses...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
American Werewolf
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:08 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1545
Location: NJ

Aliquis wrote:
We used to do two.


Pansy Asses!

And I mean that in the nicest way...but seriously...pansy asses...

Laughing Everyone it's been a pleasure as always. Catch you all later. Have a good night. Hi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aliquis
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:08 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Oct 2006
Posts: 255
Location: New York

Aliquis wrote:
We used to do two.


Pansy Asses!

And I mean that in the nicest way...but seriously...pansy asses...


And I still love you all - just on hyper-drive cause i found you again!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:08 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Aliquis wrote:
We used to do two.


Pansy Asses!

And I mean that in the nicest way...but seriously...pansy asses...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Aliquis
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:11 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Oct 2006
Posts: 255
Location: New York

Well, since nobody wants to watch movies...I guess it's World of Warcaft for me....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:11 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

I still wanna know who's hosting Halloween. It's not listed in the schedule. I'd love to host that one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:13 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Aliquis wrote:
Well, since nobody wants to watch movies...I guess it's World of Warcaft for me....
Sad Sorry. House got robbed earlier this year. They got all my DVDs. I'm still replacing them. I can't even watch my replacements right now though, as my player isn't here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
PowerLeech
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:16 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1062
Location: Floridindiana

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Aliquis wrote:
Well, since nobody wants to watch movies...I guess it's World of Warcaft for me....
Sad Sorry. House got robbed earlier this year. They got all my DVDs. I'm still replacing them. I can't even watch my replacements right now though, as my player isn't here.


Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that. I always wondered why I never saw you talk much in these anymore.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:20 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

PowerLeech wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Aliquis wrote:
Well, since nobody wants to watch movies...I guess it's World of Warcaft for me....
Sad Sorry. House got robbed earlier this year. They got all my DVDs. I'm still replacing them. I can't even watch my replacements right now though, as my player isn't here.


Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that. I always wondered why I never saw you talk much in these anymore.
Well, I've been here almost every week for a little while now. I'm buying most of the movies that come up as a way of rebuilding the colection and if I can't find it to buy, I just download it. I couldn't find this weeks available for either though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
American Werewolf
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:57 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1545
Location: NJ

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I still wanna know who's hosting Halloween. It's not listed in the schedule. I'd love to host that one.

I'm thinking that would be you...mostly. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PowerLeech
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:59 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1062
Location: Floridindiana

American Werewolf wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I still wanna know who's hosting Halloween. It's not listed in the schedule. I'd love to host that one.

I'm thinking that would be you...mostly. Wink


Like the av Thumbs Up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
American Werewolf
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:15 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1545
Location: NJ

PowerLeech wrote:
American Werewolf wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I still wanna know who's hosting Halloween. It's not listed in the schedule. I'd love to host that one.

I'm thinking that would be you...mostly. Wink


Like the av Thumbs Up
Thanks PL. Very Happy How has the move been for you?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PowerLeech
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:36 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1062
Location: Floridindiana

It's too hot here. Actually, I love this weather, and I certainly wont miss snow. I've actually enjoyed class a bit too, because film is involved in every subject.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
American Werewolf
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:35 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1545
Location: NJ

PowerLeech wrote:
It's too hot here. Actually, I love this weather, and I certainly wont miss snow. I've actually enjoyed class a bit too, because film is involved in every subject.

That's good to hear PL. Glad things are working out and going well for you. Thumbs Up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 15 of 15
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum