FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> The Terror Tube -> Going to Pieces...
HookerTrash
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:09 am  Reply with quote

Johnny Truant wrote:
hahahaha.

"I'm down here! IN HELL!"

I'm going to have to watch that movie again soon. Satan Man rocks!!!

Have you seen Henry?

Satan Man RULES!!!

I must admit, I haven't seen Henry... Is that the one about Henry Lee Lucas?
Johnny Truant
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:15 am  Reply with quote

Yeah!!

It's hilarious! (at least for people like us). Tom Towles (George Wydell from House of 1000 Corpses/Devil's Rejects) plays as Otis, Henry's accomplice/lover. It's a good movie. Highly recomended.
Johnny Truant
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:22 am  Reply with quote

Chainsaw wrote:
Y'know, I completely forgot about the furor about Silent Night, Deadly Night until the doc reminded me. Shows what an impact those mothers made, eh? Very Happy

I remember the big ass box there was for it back in the day. Remember those old VHS boxes in the mom and pop stores?

I was a kid back then and was intrigued and frightened by Santa's hand coming up from the chimney holding an ax. Of course, it could be going down the chimney with the ax. But it doesn't matter if he was entering or exiting, there was still an ax in Santa's hand.

Then there was the label across the front that said it was "THE FILM THEY DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE".

Of course, that settled it. I had to see it.

I had to wait until I wasn't scared shitless to watch it though, which finally happended in 6th grade. I wasn't really scared then because my hormones were so out of control. All I could think of was the boobies.

But yeah, it's funny the impact of this film. At the fact that the director apologized for making it. It is honestly a vile lil movie. No redemptive value at all, but it's pretty cool for that very reason.
HookerTrash
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:31 pm  Reply with quote

Johnny Truant wrote:
Yeah!!

It's hilarious! (at least for people like us). Tom Towles (George Wydell from House of 1000 Corpses/Devil's Rejects) plays as Otis, Henry's accomplice/lover. It's a good movie. Highly recomended.

You mean John Quincy Wydell?? hahaha!! I'm a huge HO1KC and TDR fan... Not a fan of Wydell though.. teehee... How funny that he plays Otis in that movie... Thanks for the recomendation! I will most definately check it out!
HookerTrash
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:49 pm  Reply with quote

Johnny Truant wrote:
Chainsaw wrote:
Y'know, I completely forgot about the furor about Silent Night, Deadly Night until the doc reminded me. Shows what an impact those mothers made, eh? Very Happy

I remember the big ass box there was for it back in the day. Remember those old VHS boxes in the mom and pop stores?

I was a kid back then and was intrigued and frightened by Santa's hand coming up from the chimney holding an ax. Of course, it could be going down the chimney with the ax. But it doesn't matter if he was entering or exiting, there was still an ax in Santa's hand.

Then there was the label across the front that said it was "THE FILM THEY DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE".

Of course, that settled it. I had to see it.

I had to wait until I wasn't scared shitless to watch it though, which finally happended in 6th grade. I wasn't really scared then because my hormones were so out of control. All I could think of was the boobies.

But yeah, it's funny the impact of this film. At the fact that the director apologized for making it. It is honestly a vile lil movie. No redemptive value at all, but it's pretty cool for that very reason.

Haha!! I remember those mom and pops stores! Those were the best ones! That's where I saw all my horror movie gems! I too saw Silent Night Deadly night there and although I didn't believe in Santa at the time there was something really scary about a Santa Clause with an ax going around killing people during the "most wonderful time of the year" It gave me the chills so I just HAD to rent it plus it just looked so evil! It was cool cuz the store I always went to couldn't care less that I wasn't 18...haha! You're right JT, it is a very vile movie but that is what gives it it's charm....

That's funny all you could think about was boobies! That's all I could think about too till I finally got some...
Johnny Truant
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:58 pm  Reply with quote

No no no not John, John's brother, George. The one that is killed by Mother Firefly in House of 1000 Corpses.

Although, John was the police officer in Deuce Bigelow, Male Gigelow who had the problem with the rash on his genitals. hehe.

Yeah mom and pop video stores ruled! I miss them.

And boobies are cool too.
HookerTrash
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:34 pm  Reply with quote

Johnny Truant wrote:
No no no not John, John's brother, George. The one that is killed by Mother Firefly in House of 1000 Corpses.

Although, John was the police officer in Deuce Bigelow, Male Gigelow who had the problem with the rash on his genitals. hehe.

Yeah mom and pop video stores ruled! I miss them.

And boobies are cool too.

Oh snap!! My bad!! I knew which one you were talking about I just get them mixed up sometimes!! John Quincy was the Wydell in TDR... I always do that shit...

Embarassed
Johnny Truant
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:48 am  Reply with quote

It's probably the cocaine's fault. Embarassed

I think you have a private message, btw.

Kill kill kill kill
HookerTrash
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:29 pm  Reply with quote

Johnny Truant wrote:
It's probably the cocaine's fault. Embarassed

I think you have a private message, btw.

Kill kill kill kill

Bastard cocaine!! Does it everytime!

I'm not totally sure but, I think you might have one too...
Johnny Truant
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:11 pm  Reply with quote

Hmmm.....

Ok, well I called in some favors and stuff and I found out that you have another one PM now.

You didn't think I'd find out, did you, hooker?
HookerTrash
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:45 pm  Reply with quote

Johnny Truant wrote:
Hmmm.....

Ok, well I called in some favors and stuff and I found out that you have another one PM now.

You didn't think I'd find out, did you, hooker?

And I woulda gotton away with it too if it wasn't for you pesky kids and that dog....
StephenG.Jones
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:50 am  Reply with quote

if only I got STARZ. as-is, I'll have to wait for somebody to DVR it, then shuttle it out to a VHS or something for me. sucks.

was an excellent book, though.
Chainsaw
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:09 pm  Reply with quote

Location: DON'T TOUCH MY BAGS IF YOU PLEASE. MR. CUSTOMS MAN!

StephenG.Jones wrote:
if only I got STARZ. as-is, I'll have to wait for somebody to DVR it, then shuttle it out to a VHS or something for me. sucks.

was an excellent book, though.

Get me your address, Steve. I've got a copy of it. I can even get it on one of those shiny Dee-Vee-Dee's everyone's talking about. Laughing

"Guaranteed adventures for every citizen should be in the Bill of Rights."-Sam Hell
HookerTrash
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:47 am  Reply with quote

That's a pretty nifty avatar you got there JT....
Johnny Truant
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:11 am  Reply with quote

Thank you. Your's is cool too because it is invisible.